BY BANANA BOAT

Formulated to absorbs excess moisture, and dry with a soft matte finish – so nice that you’ll want to reapply! Designed for ideal skin feel, Banana Boat Dry Balance Sunscreen keeps you protected from the sun while feeling dry and fresh so you can enjoy your day – no matter where you are!

**Available in SPF 30/50+

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Provides safe and effective broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Dries with a soft matte finish
  • Lightweight, non-greasy formula absorbs excess moisture while allowing skin to breathe
  • Water-resistant formula (up to 80 minutes)

Kimberlee R.
San Clemente , CA
I had seen a few commercials promoting this product and wanted to try it out. One day it showed up in my mailbox so i tried it. It's one of the best sunscreens. It goes on nicely and it is not greasy at all, no need to wash hands after applying. Absorbs quickly with no white residue. It's not my favorite smelling sunscreen's but it does smell good. Banana Boat Dry Balance Lotion Spf 30
Patricia B.
I bought this last year before I went to Coachella. I'll admit, I wasn't an avid sunscreen user before. I didn't wear it often because 1. it's greasy 2. I didn't care too much. This sunscreen is my holy grail and is probably the only one I'll ever use. It's not greasy on the skin at all. In fact, it dries on matte. It also has a fresh scent, almost like a baby powder scent. When I was at Coachella, the sunscreen didn't get greasy or feel heavy. It's super lightweight, it's like it's not there. PLUS it smells great. I love it so much!
Cassie D.
Minneapolis
This is my FAVORITE body sunscreen! It actually does feel dry when you put it on your skin, instead of greasy. I also really appreciate that instead of smelling tropical like typical sunscreens (usually coconut), it smells almost floral. It's a bit more discreet, because people won't immediately be like "oh she's wearing SUNSCREEN." I will continue to purchase this sunscreen as long as its available!
AB B.
I love this sun screen. The whole family even toddler uses, no allergic reactions. Don't need to apply lotion when using. Had an amazing dry feel, helps protect tattoos as well.
Renae V.
This is a great sunscreen for every day! It goes on smooth and dries quickly. I don't notice it throughout the day, which is a plus! I used it over the summer and it lasted through long days outside.
Meagan L.
Hands down my favorite sunscreen for my whole family! Works great plus smells amazing! It doesn’t feel sticky or greasy when you have it on and the coverage is perfect. It is even nice on your face where most people hate putting it on. We’ve never been burned wearing it when we’ve been burned wearing other products. We are fairly light skinned people.
Ram C.
cheap, soft smell, and helps with oily skin especially in the summer. doesn't run off onto clothes or furniture or stain anything white. will continue to repurchase
Samiha A.
Lorton
This product isn't particularly thick, sticky, or dry. It's very light and blends into the skin nicely. It's also easy to use as a moisturizer before putting on makeup!
Linda P.
Came in one of my subscription boxes. I especially like that it does not go on greasy so is nice under make up.l would recommend and buy . I have others to try at the moment.
Elly L.
Anaheim , CA
I love this sunblock from the smell to the texture. It really feels like normal lotion not thick at all and it feels so hydrating and cool. Most importantly aside from all that good stuff it still protects even though it feels like you don't have anything on. My husband is not a big fan of sunblocks and he actually liked it . Definitely recommend it

Walmart