BY BANANA BOAT

Formulated to absorbs excess moisture, and dry with a soft matte finish – so nice that you’ll want to reapply! Designed for ideal skin feel, Banana Boat Dry Balance Sunscreen keeps you protected from the sun while feeling dry and fresh so you can enjoy your day – no matter where you are!

**Available in SPF 30/50+

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Provides safe and effective broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Dries with a soft matte finish
  • Lightweight, non-greasy formula absorbs excess moisture while allowing skin to breathe
  • Water-resistant formula (up to 80 minutes)

Kimberlee R.
San Clemente , CA
I had seen a few commercials promoting this product and wanted to try it out. One day it showed up in my mailbox so i tried it. It's one of the best sunscreens. It goes on nicely and it is not greasy at all, no need to wash hands after applying. Absorbs quickly with no white residue. It's not my favorite smelling sunscreen's but it does smell good. Banana Boat Dry Balance Lotion Spf 30
Alison S.
Waco
This was given to me from a friend & I love it! I use the 50 spf because I have very fair skin and it goes on smooth, not greasy and smells great! I love that it doesn’t smell like sunscreen! I will buy again!
AB B.
I love this sun screen. The whole family even toddler uses, no allergic reactions. Don't need to apply lotion when using. Had an amazing dry feel, helps protect tattoos as well.
Renae V.
This is a great sunscreen for every day! It goes on smooth and dries quickly. I don't notice it throughout the day, which is a plus! I used it over the summer and it lasted through long days outside.
Ram C.
cheap, soft smell, and helps with oily skin especially in the summer. doesn't run off onto clothes or furniture or stain anything white. will continue to repurchase
Samiha A.
Lorton
This product isn't particularly thick, sticky, or dry. It's very light and blends into the skin nicely. It's also easy to use as a moisturizer before putting on makeup!
Linda P.
Came in one of my subscription boxes. I especially like that it does not go on greasy so is nice under make up.l would recommend and buy . I have others to try at the moment.
Elly L.
Anaheim, CA
I love this sunblock from the smell to the texture. It really feels like normal lotion not thick at all and it feels so hydrating and cool. Most importantly aside from all that good stuff it still protects even though it feels like you don't have anything on. My husband is not a big fan of sunblocks and he actually liked it . Definitely recommend it
Jeanett A.
I received this product Banana Boat Dry Balance Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 in one of my monthy boxes. I love the smell and is not very oily which I like alot, because alot of sunscreen are usually oily. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Halena H.
Bought this because it's high on the spf spectrum so I feel better protected (although I always reapply when at the beach). It feels like lotion going on, meaning not at all greasy. You rub it in and it's like you didn't put anything on. I also really love the smell! It has this fruity scent... nothing like other sun screens, which was a very pleasant surprise. I will definitely purchase this again when I run out.

back