BY BANANA BOAT

Clear UltraMist® 3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™ Fast & Even Coverage Coconut & Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist® Protective Tanning Dry Oil -  One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with high UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments? Call 1-800 SafeSun, Mon-Fri see more...

• Does this actually work? 3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a tanning oil that still smells really good...10 Answers
  • What is the best time to get this and start using? 14 Answers
Ruthie R.
union, sc
I am the worst with making sure I wear sun screen but this really helps me remember to apply often. It smells great it isn’t too oily and it’s easy to apply. Glad I have found this product it’s easy to carry in your beach bag and every day bag.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
In the summer this is a must have in my pool or beach bag!!! Gives me the perfect bronze/tan look I'm going for!! Goes on so easy, not super greasy and smells amazing!!!!
Kate M.
This tanning oil is no joke! I have a hard time getting color in the summer because I have fairly light skin, and this product is the only thing has had helped me achieve a tan! I lightly spray myself with this and within a few hours I'm golden. Just don't go overboard or lay out too long because you won't only be sun burnt beyond belief, but you'll be peeling for weeks. Trust me, I've been there. It's lightweight and smells like coconut, doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your skin either. It's a must for summer vacations and laying out!
Pamela P.
Leominster, MA
This is the best taning oil I've ever tried! It's a dry oil so it doesn't leave your skin sticky or oily so that's a plus for me, it gives me the most beautiful sun tan that lasts super super long! I sprayed it all over my body last time I went on vacation every time I knew I was going to get sun exposed and it worked wonders. The best thing about this is that if you stay in really intense sun for a long time, you don't get sun burned which means, no pain and no skin peeling, just a beautiful tan. It also gives you some sun protection with it's spf. I highly recommend it!
Katie R.
Lexington, KY
This is some of my absolute favorite tanning mist. Mostly because there is no work involved. Spray it on evenly and after 15 minutes you're good to go! In the summer I love to float and this is fabulous bc it's waterproof for at least 80 minutes. With a drugstore price, yes please!! Not to mention the color you'll get after just one session of outside tanning. I'm mixed with a medium skin tone and I get dark just after a couple days! Its safe to use all over your body too.
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Mr. Bogey agrees Banana Boat DeepTanning Dry Oil is Momma's favorite Summer Essential. It sprays on dry and gives me the best tan. This tanning oil smells great, sprays easily and doesn't show up white if you're wet. I stock up before summer because they tend to sell out fast at the store. Love, love, love!!!
#bananaboat #summeressential #beachbashcontest @influenster
Deanna M.
Staten Island , NY
Personally I love this tanning oil because of the way it smells. I like to use an oil with a low spf because my skin is fair and I want to tan without a sunburn. I purchased for around 6$ at the drug store and it's enough to last me throughout the summer. Great coverage and give me great color.
Olena G.
Elmhurst , NY
My favorite sunscreen! Easy to use, even if you are going to the beach alone, non greasy, non sticky, doesn't stain beach towels, smells very good! Even though it has only spf 4, I never got a sunburn with using this! I do reapply if more than 2 hours on the sun.
Brooke A.
McKinney , TX
This brand is my goto sunscreen. I buy the 4, 8, and 15 for whenever I am on a tropical vacation. The smell is pleasant, the sunscreen goes on evenly, and it does not feel overly oily. The only lighter sunscreen I've ever used is the neutragena ultra sheer but they don't make that under 50 any more, so banana boat it is.
Megan T.
I love this product!! It's very light weight, sprays good; do have to rub it in a bit though if you want an even application. I love the smell! It makes me sooo dark! So do keep in mind it has little To no SPF. but this made me super dark real fast. The bottle doesn't heat up fast like other ones in the sun( don't put it in the sun though) lol. I love it!!
Monica T.
Fresno, CA
Does this stuff really work? I have heard it is a waste of money.... Has anyone used it and liked it?
Brianna N.
Does anyone else have a reaction to this when you try to wash it off with soap?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
What is the best time to get this and start using?
Kenzie N.
Dubuque, IA
I've been looking for a tanning oil that still smells really good but sprays on. Does this work?
pam G.
Is there anything proven that grape seed oil does help with a sunburn or prevention of?