Go deep thanks to coco seed butter, banana fruit extract and carrot root extract.

Does anyone else love the smell of this line or is it just me? It just reminds me of summer holidays.
Does this oil have a strong scent ?
What does it smell like?
Start your review of Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oils!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. ” in reviews
“I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth.” in reviews
Constable , NY
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oils uploaded by Michelle L.
I love Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil 💕 If, and when I want some color, I spritz this all over for a sun kissed beautiful skin! It leaves it so soft 🙌🏻 and #bonus it’s smells awesome! I mean I love it🤷🏼‍♀️
Awesome tanning oil. This stuff smells good and helps with a great tan. Definitely recommend! I tan moderately and this stuff helps me get a tan and not burn. Just make sure to re-apply after swimming or sweating a lot (or after a couple/few hours otherwise). It is greasy but hey, that's tanning oil for you!
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this product! It smells amazing and it can definitely help with getting a quick tan without having to sit in the sun all day long. It also helps the tan last longer! It's budget friendly too :)
Punta Cana
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oils uploaded by Rosalía M.
I live in the Caribbean, so pool and beach is a daily basis. I do take well care of my skin with sunscreen but once in a while i like to cheat and use this amazing product. The smell is heavenly and it leaves my skin all golden. I would definitely recommend it and i will keep using it. Basically: Beach essential.
Clearwater , FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oils uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I prefer a tanning oil with an spf and this one is my favorite. It doesn't cause an uneven or splotchy tan and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I have found that with some tanning oils, I get little red bumps on my skin or splotches from uneven tanning. I haven't had those issues with this product. It smells good, doesn't stain towels or clothing and provides a little protection while tanning. This oil seems to work better than others as far as how my tan progresses, this one is more effective at helping me get darker in less visits to the pool. Overall, this is the oil I reach for. The only miss for me is the packaging, the pump gets clogged after repeated use. Warm water fixes it but it's still a pain.
Wake Forest, NC
Smells fantastic and never makes my skin itch. Pretty moisturizing. I bought it in target a while ago and it lasts pretty long! It is pretty thick, so I feel between sweating and open pores it could be pretty clogging. But I still recommend!
Hilliard, OH
This is one of my favorite inexpensive tanning oils. The smell is unbeatable, and just immediately takes my mind to the beach. I like that it has an SPF 8 because it still provides minimal protection while getting you bronzed. I do have a deeper olive skin tone that tans easily so those of you that are fair skinned, I would think twice before picking this up.
Park Ridge, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this product is amazing. I have tried so many tanning lotions that either left my skin sticky or attracted bugs like no other. This doesn’t do anything except protect you from the sun while giving you a nice glow at the end of the day !
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
When I am ready to start my oils (after ive established some color) this is my choice of product. It smells amazing and it works some magic, lol! I thinks its great for the price range !
Fairfield, CT
I love this stuff and use it every time I go tan outside!  I'm very fair and I always get a nice tan when I use this, sometimes even a little sunburnt if I'm not careful.  It has a quintessential summer scent too!  The perfect carrot/coconut beachy mix.  My only complaint is that the SPF 8 version has become hard to find in stores and I have to order online from Amazon.  Totally worth it though!