BY BANANA BOAT #6 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil Sunscreen Spray With SPF 8
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
As far as tanning oils go, this is probably my favorite one. It is super easy to find and it is not super expensive either. It's effective and I get the tan I'm looking for when I use it. I have to reapply every 2 hours or so, but I think that goes for most tanning oils. I even use this on my face and it does not break me out or irritate my skin.(I do not have sensitive skin though, so I would NOT recommend doing that if you do have sensitive skin)

Over all, a really good product at a really great price.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
This is my favorite tanning oil. I always get the best results with it. You can find it pretty much anywhere where they sell sun protection products. Granted it barely has any SPF in it. But I like to use it for my first big tanning session in the sun for a few hours to get some color and then I pile on some Neutragena sunscreen. I also do not use this anywhere below the equator where its really hot (Dominican Republic, Mexico, Colombia) I made the mistake of doing it once and I burned pretty bad on vacation. LOL
Allie R.
Wake Forest, NC
Smells fantastic and never makes my skin itch. Pretty moisturizing. I bought it in target a while ago and it lasts pretty long! It is pretty thick, so I feel between sweating and open pores it could be pretty clogging. But I still recommend!
Madison D.
I purchase this tanning oil every summer! It helps me tan however it is a very low spf so I would recommend applying sunscreen as normal and applying the tanning oil on top. Great product!
Alexandra G.
The perfect mixture of tanning oil and sunscreen. I honestly feel as if when I use this I get darker than when I don't use any sunscreen which is amazing because I feel like I'm getting protected while getting color.
Maddy M.
I really like this product for when I'm laying out in the sun. I do however burn usually because there is little spf in it. It also can be a little oily to the touch, but thats normal with any sunscreen product. Overall--reaally good.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love this stuff and use it every time I go tan outside!  I'm very fair and I always get a nice tan when I use this, sometimes even a little sunburnt if I'm not careful.  It has a quintessential summer scent too!  The perfect carrot/coconut beachy mix.  My only complaint is that the SPF 8 version has become hard to find in stores and I have to order online from Amazon.  Totally worth it though!
Natalie K.
I generally tan very easily but wanted to boost my color on a recent trip to Las Vegas. I picked up this spray at a Walgreens down the strip from our hotel before heading to the pool for the day. It is a tanning oil so it is oily which you can feel on your skin. The SPF is a nice touch but 8 really isn't protective against much. I don't usually burn or if I do it is very minor which is what I saw with this oil. Something I wasn't expecting however, was the heat rash that came with it. I have used other oil products and many lotions before and never had this issue but every time I've used this one, the heat rash comes back. Must be something in the formula that doesn't agree with my skin.
Lauren G.
Schwenksville, PA
I used to absolutely love this product when I was a young teen. It absolutely does the trick in getting you tan, however my skin now has a crazy reaction to it. I break out in a heat rash whenever I use this. The last time I used it I had to take allergy medicine to counteract the awful itching sensation.
Dominique D.
Gfafb, ND
This tanning oil is amazing! I even use it in the tanning bed. Which I know you are not supposed to. However this gets me very dark for a very low price! Even when I already have a base tan this tanning oil gets me even darker! I would recommend it to anyone!!
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?