BY BANANA BOAT #4 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil Sunscreen Spray With SPF 8
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
Bethany W.
Junction City
This stuff smells so good and leaves skin silky. Just make sure if you are going to be in the sun for an extended amount of time that you bring some actual sunscreen with you and apply it later or you will be burnt. It's only spf 8
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
Y'all let me say that is is such a essential for my beach bag!! I love the smell of this product and it leaves my skin silky smooth. I also love the spf 8 because it helps keep me from burning!
Sydney A.
Bremerton, WA
This is my favorite sunscreen oil. It smells absolutely AMAZING. I love the bottle it comes in and that it sprays out evenly instead of one glob. Its worth the money and its actually pretty inexpensive. I will buy again and again. Recommended to friends as well
Amanda F.
Shiloh, IL
Love LOVE and swear by Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil. I have a lighter but olive skin tone and this stuff gives me the most beautiful summer glow! Laying out by the pool in the summer without this stuff just is NOT an option! It is also so very reasonable in price. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Sandra L.
Laurel, MD
Love, love, love! Not to heavy nor stains clothing! Protects from sunburns (wouldn't use alone if you get sunburn easily) yet helps tans really nice. Goes on smooth & makes your body look shiny and smooth!
Julia M.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
An excellent tanning lotion that isn't overly stinky with all the chemical scents. This has a great smell and works amazingly!! You only need a thin layer of spray, rub in, and tan evenly.
Corinne W.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This smells SO GOOD. Protects my skin just a little bit without compromising the possibility of me getting some sun. Sometimes the spray cap gets clogged which is annoying but otherwise a great product.
Brianne W.
I use this stuff in the summer to get a nice deep tan! The scent is amazing, and I like the spray bottle, it's much easier to apply than just pouring the oil out and getting it everywhere.
Cammie N.
I like to use this to help get some extra color when I'm by the pool. It's greasy, at first, but it rubs into the skin nicely. It also has that classic, beachy suntan lotion smell.
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
Love the smell for sure, but it's messy and no matter what I did, I didn't notice any more of a tan. I'm fair skinned and have a hard time getting a tan, so maybe if you're already able to tan easily, this will work for you, but it did nothing for me.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?

back