BY BANANA BOAT #9 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil Sunscreen Spray With SPF 8
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
This is the only tanning oil I use because it works so well and theres SPF! I love how the oil looks and feels on my skin. The only thing I don't really like about it is the smell, because I'm not a fan of bananas.
Michelle C.
I do not leave the house with out this product. I love the dark golden tan i get when using this. It smells amazing and softens my skin. The bottle itself makes me want to buy it. Totally will use this all summer
Taylor K.
Core , WV
I have been using this tanning oil for sooo long! My grandmother used it before me. It goes on easy smells great and gives you the tan you've always wanted while protecting you from burning. This is easily purchased almost anywhere!
Sara T.
This works great. In just the first time using it, I was outside for 30 minutes and has a noticeable line from where my suit had been. Will continue to use this throughout the summer! However not 5 stars because I am not a fan of the scent. Smells to string of chemically coconut?
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
This stuff is amazing! I'm like, the whitest person out there at the beach, and it really helped and I DIDN'T get a sunburn! Hallelujah! It's also a pretty good value, and is easy to use. I would recommend.
Kelly P.
This is by far a necessity for every beach trip!! It smells incredible, moisturizers your body, and lasts long too. The SPF 8 is just enough to keep your skin protected but also allow you to get a beautiful tan glow. Highly recommend!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This stuff has the most amazing smell. Just the smell makes you feel like you are on a vacation on a tropical island. This protects your skin from burning but instead, gives you a beautiful, golden tan.
Staci W.
Bellevue, NE
I absolutely love this stuff. I used to get sunburnt trying to tan every summer. But since I started using this I get tan. My skin is always so smooth when i put it on. And i love the way it smells too.
Heather M.
Temple, GA
Fabulous fragrance! That's probably my favorite part about this oil, even over how well it works! I always go through several bottles during the summer. Great product, affordable price. Highly recommend!
Bethany W.
Junction City
This stuff smells so good and leaves skin silky. Just make sure if you are going to be in the sun for an extended amount of time that you bring some actual sunscreen with you and apply it later or you will be burnt. It's only spf 8
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?