BY BANANA BOAT #4 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil Sunscreen Spray With SPF 8
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
Helen F.
St. Pete Beach, FL
This is my favorite! It smells great, protects your skin and let's you get a beautiful tan. And it leaves your feeling smooth and silky. It doubles for giving body massages also. It feels so nice and smells great for relaxing. The prefect thing to use in the bedroom also. Heat it up and it is nice. I use it for just regular body oil also, just to keep my skin smoothr.
Sarah M.
Prescott, AZ
I love this stuff, with just a little spf I feel protected, but not so protected that I can't develop color. As a fair skin girl I worry about sun damage all the time so this product is perfect, and it smells absolutely amazing!
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I have only used this product a few times. First off, the scent is AMAZING. I was weary to use this product because I'm so pale. I thought I would burn. I didn't burn, but I only stayed out for about an hour. I was able to build up some color. The biggest downside to this product is how greasy it leaves the skin.
Megan D.
This tanning oil is absolutely perfect when you're trying to get bronze for the summer! With this, you don't have to sit in the sun for hours in order to get some color. The only downside is that it can be a bit tricky to wash off when you're done tanning but take a dip in the water and you should be A-Okay!
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Banana boat tanning oils are really the best! They smell soooo good and are water-proof! The best thing I like about this product is that it comes in different spf levels so as you get darker you can use something with more spf protection! It is very oily but doesn't have that sticky texture which is great.
Kathy L.
Elkton, VA
This is by far my favorite tanning lotion. I am a big tanner but I do like a little sunscreen in my lotion. Also I like the.spray the.best. If I'm in the.pool or on the beach I can get out of the water and just spray on.
Amanda O.
Los Angeles, CA
While you really should use sunscreen on the beach, I loved using this tanning lotion. It's safe, it works, and it is fun to use. It does have a banana scent but it is not bothersome. I like this product and still use it.
Michelle C.
I do not leave the house with out this product. I love the dark golden tan i get when using this. It smells amazing and softens my skin. The bottle itself makes me want to buy it. Totally will use this all summer
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
This is the only tanning oil I use because it works so well and theres SPF! I love how the oil looks and feels on my skin. The only thing I don't really like about it is the smell, because I'm not a fan of bananas.
Nia H.
Mobile, AL
Living in the south during the summer you do have to deal with exposed to a lot of heat. this product doesn't contain as much SPF so I would recommend using another product as well with more SPF but it did work well and I got my tan on 😉 #SummerBody
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?

back