BY BANANA BOAT #3 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
Nancy C.
I love banana boat products! And this tanning oil is one of my favorites. I try and stick up on this product during the winter and as soon as summer hits I bring it out of storage! The smell isn't bad at all, my skin doesn't get overly greasy, and helps for a great and even tan .
Destinee J.
Bells, TX
I've used this product for I don't know how long. I can't remember a time when I laid out to get some sun and used any other tanning oil. I love that it makes you all shiny and it is water resistant, so you can lay on a float and get wet and you aren't washing it all away.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this oil because it leaves my skin smelling good, but gives me the opportunity to obtain a nice tan in the summer.
I don't like how oily it leaves the skin though, but that's expected in a sense . You really need to rub it in and wash off after you're out of the sun.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Omg I love the banana boat deep tanning oil it smells so so good, and with spf in it I know I wont get burned. I always put this on before going to lay out at the beach and I always get 2 or 3 shades darker. The price is great and one bottle last me over the summer.
Sadie S.
Ogden, UT
Tanning has always been difficult for me and this product really helps. There are some pros and cons to this, pros: the oil smells amazing, it works, it also has sunscreen so you won't burn. Cons: it is very oily and feels heavy on the skin. I would recommend this to anyone who struggles to tan.
Cassidy S.
Fenton, MI
Not too greasy, not too oily, this product is perfect for laying out in the sun! Plus its a spray bottle, so its easy application, so far mine has yet to leak at all! I only apply it once and I'm set! It's not expensive and will definitely help get that tan you'll love! I love this product!
Tina F.
Winter Park, FL
I love the smell of this product more than any other tanning oil I've come across. I use it every time I lay out at the pool. Because it is an oil, you should apply a different sunscreen made for your face beforehand. You don't want to put oil on your face because it will make you break out. This is great for the rest of your body though.
Hope W.
Hermitage, PA
I absolutely LOVE this tanning oil! Not only does it smell amazing, but makes your skin so dark and smooth! It may not do a lot of protecting, but it's more than nothing and so worth the buy! Definitely an item I continue to repurchase!
Monique L.
Corona, CA
This has always been my go to for years! me and all of my girlfriends use this when we layout. I really like the smell too, probably because it reminds me of the beach! only thing that is a bummer is because it is an oil, the sand of course gets stuck to you! but kinda a given!
Nicole M.
Arlington, VA
This is my go to tanning oil in the summer. It smells nice and fruity like bananas and sprays on easily. Rubbing it in isn't bad since afterword your hands smell like bananas but it's good to have a towel nearby to wipe your hands off!
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?