BY BANANA BOAT #4 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil Sunscreen Spray With SPF 8
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
Marissa L.
This is my favorite tanning oil. Although I have light to medium toned skin, I have an Italian background and I rarely burn, but when the sun is at it's hottest this is always my go to! It has just enough SPF to protect my skin and I've also found that it soothes my eczema, as well, which is an added bonus!
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Banana boat is a great company. Great for hot days over 70 that you have the risk of burning. I've used this company several times and never had any issues. I'm polish and I burn ! I would recommend applying a couple times though to be safe. It gives a nice color but depending on your skin tone, it is oil so there is always a risk
Alexandra K.
Tampa, FL
Love this tanning oil, it is my beach day must have. I lather this on knowing I will have a really deep tan much quicker than other brands I have tried. I really like that there is SPF in the tanning oil which help prevent burn. I like the formula and the scent is wonderful. Highly recommend especially because the price is reasonable and you can find this product almost anywhere.
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
I decided to try this one day when I was planning on laying out, and for a fair skinned girl like me, it was a huge mistake! My skin doesn't tan well, and therefore, I never should've used this - haha. I think this would work better for someone who doesn't burn easily. It was easy to apply and didn't smell horrible.
Tess G.
Memphis, TN
The only brand I've taken it with me to the lake for years! I love the smell and the results!! Not too greasy that it leaves a slimy feel after use. I will continue to buy this product as my main tanning oil for years to come! The price is definitely a bonus. Packed and waiting for Memorial Day
Jennifer G.
Since I had my little ones my tan is not like it used to be and I'm Asian. My legs seem to never really get any kind of tan. Since I started using this product during the summer I see REAL results and it looks so natural. Love this product! If you have super white legs, this is your answer!
Tawnya C.
Easton, PA
I am sure this product is great for darker complected people that tan on a regular basis but for me it did nothing as I am a very pale complected person. I also didn't like that I had to keep applying it after I swam when the bottle I had said it as waterproof. I also wasn't thrilled with the dark streaking. Like I said for a dark complected person I am sure it works great. It does smell good though.
Hanna C.
San Francisco, CA
I like to use this oil when I'm laying out. It has sunscreen in it, so I don't feel like I'm totally damaging my skin. However, since it is oil, it gets on everything I touch, and it's not easy to get off in the shower. I prefer a 'dry-oil' just so I don't have to feel greasy all day.
Deanne M.
Saint Louis, MO
I used this product all last summer. I live in St. Louis and it was HOT out. The product had wonderful outcomes when laying out in the sun. However, when I wanted to get in the water, I felt if the oil hadn't completly dryed it would run off easily. Then I couldn't reapply since I was wet. Sometimes sweeting also caused runniness. So if you feel as if you could layout with out the water it works great! If you want to get in water I suggest use something else too.
Mary P.
Boyertown , PA
My favorite tanning product! Gives you a nice even tan. Smells amazing and is a manufactuer that I know and trust. All Banana Boat products are reasonably priced and effective. I have used this particular tanning spray every summer since I was a teenager and plan to stick with it!
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?

back