BY BANANA BOAT #4 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
I only ever use oil to tan with and the spray formula is my favorite. I love the consistency of the oil because it seems thinner than most tanning oil because it comes in a spray bottle. The oil stays on for a good period of time and is very effective to achieve a dark tan. I reapply throughout the day to get the desired tan that I want and because I do not burn easily it helps a lot! I also love the scent of this oil, by far my favorite tanning oil!!
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a great Summer product to use by the pool or at the beach. It's very cheap in a grocery store and smells great on my skin. It protects your skin but also helps you tan more easily. I would definitely recommend this or the lotion type!
Stevy H.
Rockville, MD
I love this product. Banana boat consistently delivers great products and this one isn't any different. This tanning oil is not overly oil and soaks into your skin in a matter of minutes. It leaves your skin silky soft without being greasy. There is not much SPF in this product, so I only recommend using this if you have a great base tan and do not plan on being in the sun for extended periods of time.
amanda p.
Hoboken, NJ
I don't burn easily so this product is great for my skin type (olive tones). It allows me to get some protection and get a great tan. Must reapply after being in water
Brittany V.
Saint Petersburg
This is all the girls in my family go to oil, soaks in easily and smells great! I have been using this for years and continue to buy it each time that summer rolls around again.
Lisa G.
Indio, CA
I love this oil its not oily its just right it has a deep aroma which is great and it soaks into ur skin it doesn't lay on top and get all over everything its a great moisturizer also so ur skin doeant get damaged from the sun it doesn't make u break out on ur face so u can spray it everywhere. This is a all day skin spray but if ur like me u will keep spraying it.
Briana R.
Conway, SC
This oil is AWESOME! I am half Latina and half White and my skin likes to flip flop on me on whether it's going to tan or burn. But I found a winning combination with this oil! I put on my regular 30 SPF sunscreen and then layer this on top and I am golden before I know it! I did try it once alone and did get burnt but I love it with my other product!
Marissa M.
Beaverton, OR
Banana Boat has that classic, sweet scent that reminds one of a warm summer day. I love their oil spray for the scent, moisturizing properties and the effectiveness. I'm a pale person, so the amount of SPF protects my skin while still allowing it to grab some color. The only improvement I have is to allow the bottle to spray when holding it upside down.
Breanna K.
N Hollywood, CA
I just came back from Venice beach and had this slathered on all over my body and got an amazing glow! i love this stuff its oily but dries eventually, leaving you a nice glow with moisture:) I like to take a shower after a day of tanning and always apply aloe vera with coconut oil to moisturize before bed , my legs always feel super soft.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I love Banana Boat Tanning Oil. I've used this for about 10 years. My skin does not tan very well but using this tanning oil definitely helps. It's worth the money and I still feel like my skin is protected even though the SPF is low. It's an oil, so be prepared to have glowing skin until it is absorbed into your skin. It smells great too!
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?