BY BANANA BOAT #6 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil Sunscreen Spray With SPF 8
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
sarah S.
Oran

"I love this tanning lotion because it is specifically formulated for your face! Since the skin on your face is different from the skin on your body, it is very important to protect both! This has little to no scent, and it help your face tan faster! This is a must have in my tensing regimen!"
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is my Beach Bash bring along! Banana Boat tanning oil smells amazing and makes you tan super dark with hardly ever getting burnt. I don't know how they do it but it works amazingly! It cost me around $8 for the bottle but it can last you 2-4 years depending on how much you tan. I highly recommend using this in your tanning regime!
Michelle S.
Tillsonburg, ON
Overall this is a good product. It applies easy enough and keeps you from burning for a time. But I wouldn't say it did wonders for my tan and I would not recommend it as a replacement for a sunscreen.
It feels nice on the skin, but it does leave it somewhat dewy/greasy, so don't go playing in the sand with this on!
I would recommend this to someone looking for an afternoon in the sun and wanting a wash of color.
Victoria M.
Cold lake, AB
#beachbag must have! I absolutely love this spray, it's not super oily like the rest of the tanning sprays and it works like a charm, the SPF 8 protects your skin and all you're left with is a beautiful golden glow, it's only a bonus it's a drugstore product for a reasonable price! I buy this every summer, a definite must have!
Sophie B.
Brisbane
I love this product! I live near the beach so I regularly apply this at least once a week. This gives me a fast natural tan, you just have to be careful of how long you spend in the sun with it on. Iv lost track of time a couple of times and got a bit burnt. But overall it's a great tanning oil product and has a nice smell.
Tessa B.
Sherwood Park, AB
I really like using this oil for tanning outside. The one thing I don't care for is the smell afterwards, it kind of leaves a burnt smell on your skin. It's easy to apply and doesn't leave a weird residue which is really nice! If the smell was better itd be a definite 5/5.
Brin R.

I absolutely love Banana Boat Tanning oil. I was really nervous using it the first time as it says 'tanning oil' as I am the palest person ever so sun can really burn me, but this has been the best protection I ever used. I used it on holiday and I never burnt when I was in Hawaii
Krissi G.
Peterborough , Cambs
Goes on very oily but dries pretty quickly, leaving skin feel smooth & moisturised. Smells absolutely beautiful, reminds me a lot of holidays! Makes tanning feel gentle while out in the sun. Would definitely buy again!
Terryn S.
Winnipeg, MB
This is my favorite go-to tanning oil. I only use it in the summer when I'm tanning outside, and already have a decent base tan. I don't recommend this if you aren't already tanned, you will probably burn! I really like the smell of this product, and I don't fell greasy when I apply it. It's also very easy to put on and helps deepen my tan very well!
Kristyn R.
London, ON
If you use this product, make sure you use sunscreen! I have received a really bad burn when I used it in the past and it wasn't worth the pain. If you use it with sunscreen, you will get a nice golden tan.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?