BY BANANA BOAT #9 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil Sunscreen Spray With SPF 8
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
Lauryn V.
Piedmont, AL
My favorite tanning oil of all time. The smell is amazing, think tropical and bananas.
Nicole P.
Niagara Falls, NY
Super recommend this product . I use it all the time in the summer never disappointed
Sabrina A.
Modesto, CA
Love banana boat products and especially this one works very well and love the smell
Jessica H.
Mission Viejo, CA
Been using this since junior high. Love the smell and the coverage. Not too greasy.
Alexis C.
Corp Christi, TX
Love it product it is very useful to use. And in my opinion it is very affordable.
Alicia L.
W Springfield, MA
Love the smell!! And works great!! I swim and I'm still oily when I get out
Kristina È.
montréal
I use this every summer! it smells very good, I've never had a problem with skin reaction or anything, I get a tan really quickly, and I don't get burned. This is something that I would recommend and I would absolutely repurchase !
sarah S.
Oran

"I love this tanning lotion because it is specifically formulated for your face! Since the skin on your face is different from the skin on your body, it is very important to protect both! This has little to no scent, and it help your face tan faster! This is a must have in my tensing regimen!"
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is my Beach Bash bring along! Banana Boat tanning oil smells amazing and makes you tan super dark with hardly ever getting burnt. I don't know how they do it but it works amazingly! It cost me around $8 for the bottle but it can last you 2-4 years depending on how much you tan. I highly recommend using this in your tanning regime!
Michelle S.
Tillsonburg, ON
Overall this is a good product. It applies easy enough and keeps you from burning for a time. But I wouldn't say it did wonders for my tan and I would not recommend it as a replacement for a sunscreen.
It feels nice on the skin, but it does leave it somewhat dewy/greasy, so don't go playing in the sand with this on!
I would recommend this to someone looking for an afternoon in the sun and wanting a wash of color.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?