BY BANANA BOAT #9 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil Sunscreen Spray With SPF 8
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
Hannah L.
Kenna, WV
I love this product. I always use this product during the summer and it never disappoints. I have used it for years. It has the best scent ever. I love this product all around. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Christine H.
This is still one of My all time favorites. Silky feel, makes my skin so soft and that wonderful tropical smell. Pros its very affordable & can be purchased anywhere near the beach. Cons if you tend to burn you will need to reapply it very very often as it only offers 8 time the protection.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
So I just recently started using this product and absolutely love it! A lot of tanning oils leave your skin feeling oily and tend to make you break out but this one isn't oily at all! It goes on the skin super smoothly and makes your skin super soft all while getting you your best summer glow!
Shelbi B.
This is one of my must haves during summer!! I carry it any time I pack my suitcase. It not only smells so wonderful, you spat a small portion in one area and rub it all over, it doesn't take much to spread. You don't get that weird oily feeling once you go into the water, it long lasting!! Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil
Meagan O.
Westerville, OH
My go to tanning oil each summer! The 8 SPF keeps me from burning but also allows me to get tan. I use it poolside or in my backyard when tanning, but you have to reapply each time you get out of the pool to tan. It also makes your skin smell wonderful and would highly recommend for tanners on a budget!
Emma H.
Madisonville
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! I use it every single time i go to the beach or at the pool! I have olive skin so my skin doesn't burn. Every time i put this on in at least 30 minutes i see amazing shocking results that i don't see with any other tanning oil. It mositerzes my skin and smells so amazing. If you love the smell of coconut and being sun kissed, this is the tanning oil for you!
Hailey G.
I have used this product since I was younger to achieve the natural tan I've always wanted. It doesn't take long to get the color I want either. Always smells good. Great price. I can typically find anywhere. I would recommend if you don't want to bake your skin in a tanning bed
Kristi W.
Holt, MI
Love this oil. Moisturizes skin leaving skin feeling smooth and supple. Sprays easily and easy to spread for an evenly deep tan with sufficient protection against hot rays. Smells great and stays long, even after swimming. Bottle lasts forever as a little bit goes a long way!
Kendra C.
Hermitage, TN
The best outdoor tanning oil out there! I love that banana boat makes tanning oil with sunscreen! It's so important to protect your skin while it's in the sun but this also allows for your skin to tan as well as protecting it!
Gabby K.
Wildwood, NJ
Wanted to find a product that got me tan fast & actually prevented me from burning, and this product did exactly that! Not too oily & leaves your skin looking nice and bronzy while in the sun. I'm pretty fair, but this oil did not make me burn, and I will continue to use it for the rest of the summer! Love it!
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?