BY BANANA BOAT #8 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil Sunscreen Spray With SPF 8
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
Ari A.
Love this stuff! Smells like vacation! Not sure if the spf works or makes a difference, but I know I'm getting some color after laying out with this product on.
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
This product is great! and really works. plus it smells great! it worked well for me when i got in water, it seemed to stay on. me and my mom both use this.
Bonni N.
Vancouver, WA
One of my all time faves!!! Smells amazing and have never burned while using this sun screen. Something I have been using for years and will continue to use.
Jena B.
I really like using this tanning oil when I'm laying out in the sun to get some color. It definitely helps to get some tan. And it smells really good too.
Kelsey C.
Iva
While I love the convenience of a dry mist, an oil always feels more effective when trying to get a tan! This is an oldie but goodie and it smells great!
Sherry B.
I have used this product for years! The smell, the coverage, the brand, the ease of use cannot be beat! It is definitely a beach bag essential for me!
kayla r.
Kempton
I use this every single time I go to the tanning bed and it always gives me a gorgeous glowing tan!! Plus it smells like bananas you can't resist!! ❤🍌❤
Cynthia H.
Porterville, CA
Banana boat is one of my favorite tanning oils! It definitely has an amazing smell and works sooo well with a couple of mins of tanning under the sun.
Kim G.
Hudson, FL
Love Banana Boat & their tanning oil sunscreen. Gets me that deep summer tan while still protecting me with SPF! We always have a few bottles on hand!
Paola P.
Seattle
I tried this product & absolutely loved it! My skin is very fair, & this helped me get a nice tan quicker than if i would have just laid in the sun!
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?

Amazon