BY BANANA BOAT #3 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
Love the smell and coverage of this product. It helps me maintain a good tan all summer AND it's a tiny bit more protective than some of the other tanning oils.
Ana Sofia B.
I am so desapointed with this company. I ordered a lot of this on amazon for my beach wedding. They sent me expired products. Luckily the gave me my money back.
Kelli W.
Findlay, OH
I love that this product works. It helps me get tan fast! However, I always feel to greasy and burn to easily when this is all I use. I must use it with another low based sunscreen.
SaVannah L.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love this product! It's absolutely wonderful I take it with me everywhere I go! Plus can we talk about the smell? By far the best smelling tanning oil I've ever come across!
Dung D.
New Orleans, LA
If I'm going to the beach I HAVE to have this tanning oil or else I just don't get the tan I want. It has not failed me yet! I always end up with a beautiful bronze tan!
Annette G.
Chino, CA
The smell always reminds me of the beach, I love love this product!!! It helps tan my body just right and the application is silky smooth. Just wish the SPF is higher
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
This is the only thing i use when i am out in the sun! This is the best tanning oil however when it gets on your hands you need to wash with lots of soap and water to get rid of greasy feeling
Kristen B.
Huntingtown, MD
This product smells great, and sprays on evenly. It makes you sweat like crazy though. I have used a variety of tanning oils and none have made me sweat the way that this one does!
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
I love using this product! Especially the smell- smells like summer!! I can't wait to use it and would recommend to anyone looking for a product that helps bronze!
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
This tanning oil has been one of my must have summer essentials for several years. The spray nozzle makes it ridiculously easy to apply and you can find at most drugstores. The oil smells amazing and very moisturizing. My sister and I put this on every time we go to the beach and always end up with a bronze-y glow
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?