BY BANANA BOAT #9 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil Sunscreen Spray With SPF 8
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
Stephanie M.
Greenwood, IN
I don't burn that easily, so I love using this oil spray for a day at the pool. I love the smell, the small amount of UV protection it provides, and how quickly it absorbs.
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't tan… I burn. My burn does not turn into tan. I would not suggest using this tanning oil ( or any tanning oil) if you are fair skinned. I have friends who swear by it and it's cheap.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
Best tanning oil I've ever used. I used it in my teens and I still use it. Make sure you get the right spf for your skin tone. now that I'm older I need a stronger spf.
Angela H.
Love that this has no bronzer in it and that it contains SPF for a little protection. I use this all summer when I lay out to try and get the quickest, darkest tan I can in the short amount of time I have in the summer!
Reili I.
Product works and smells great. Feels really greasy though. When you get in the pool it feels like the oil just beads up in the water around you. Also if you feel like going somewhere after putting this on you definitely feel as if you need a shower first.
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
I have used this in the past and it does work wonderfully to helping attract the sun and achieving a bronze glow but these days I just try to stay out of the sun.
Melanie D.
astoria, or
This works well, smells good too. I just don't like the greasy feeling. I understand that it is an oil, but I have used dry oil too and its just cleaner feeling.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
Love the smell and coverage of this product. It helps me maintain a good tan all summer AND it's a tiny bit more protective than some of the other tanning oils.
Kelli W.
Findlay, OH
I love that this product works. It helps me get tan fast! However, I always feel to greasy and burn to easily when this is all I use. I must use it with another low based sunscreen.
Ana Sofia B.
I am so desapointed with this company. I ordered a lot of this on amazon for my beach wedding. They sent me expired products. Luckily the gave me my money back.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?