BY BANANA BOAT #4 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil Sunscreen Spray With SPF 8
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
Brianna M.
One of my favorite tanning oils. It smells so tropical, I love it! Only thing is I wish that the spf were a bit higher so I could feel more protected from the sun. However, it really gets its job done!
Laura O.
San Antonio, TX
This product smells really nice. Leaves skin so soft and does what it's meant for. This works great on my skin. Leaves a nice tan. I have used the product for about 6 years now
The bottle is a nice color. I would not change it.
Kendra M.
Destin, FL
So living on the beach I am constantly searching for new products to use, but I always go back to banana boat tanning oil! It literally makes my skin so soft and works so well and the smell of it just tops the perfection off!
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
I use this when I am trying to get really tan. Works great at getting really dark. Once I reach my tanning peak I only lay out with this every other week to maintain the tan that it helped me reach.
Katelyn Z.
Hales Corners, WI
This worked wonders on getting a tan. My legs usually take forever to tan but after two days of laying in the sun with this for one or two hours I have nice soft tan legs. And the smell is great.
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
Nothing says summer like this product. I love it!! Just enough sunscreen not to burn the some essential oils to give you that nice bronzed look. It's definitely the only sunning product I use.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
This smells great, but I wouldn't call it a "sunscreen." SPF 8 doesn't really do much of anything. If you're interested in getting tan with no regard to skin cancer, then go for it.
Angelica D.
Merrillville, IN
The product does work very well. Yes the product is greasy but it's an oil so what do you expect. Follow the directions and wait 15 minutes before going into the sun or water. Depending on how long you are staying outside or in water, re-applying is okay but be careful of burning.
Haley C.
Justice, IL
I don't spend a single summer without a bottle of this stuff. I have red hair and don't tan too incredibly dark to begin with, but this REALLY helps. I recommend this for all
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?

back