BY BANANA BOAT #3 in Tanning Oil

These fragrant spray oils – with the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut – will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Features and Benefits:

• What does it smell like?6 Answers
  • How often should I use it to get a good tan.11 Answers
  • Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an ora...20 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the smell of this stuff. It works really well too! I apply sunscreen underneath it thought, because i still don't want to get burnt. " in 50 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. Because I'm so pale, I typically use it over top of sunscreen and it still makes a difference. The small is flat out AWESOME and it makes my skin feel super duper smooth." in 10 reviews
Helen C.
Seattle, WA
I love this. I always want to get super tan in the summer, so I go with the tanning oil instead of sunscreen. This stuff also has sunscreen in it though so that's a win win because I don't get burned! I've been using it since last summer and I haven't run out of the same bottle yet.
Tessala L.
Fontana, CA
My bf actually gave this tanning oil because he loved the product so much. I have medium deep skin and he is quite fair. It help us both tan perfectly! It has also lasted us several summers, even with us both using it.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
This is my favorite tanning oil for the last 6 years. It really makes me visibly darker in a short time and it smells so good! Plus when I get to hot and go in the water I don't feel like it all washed off so I don't have to reapply it a lot!
Amanda P.
Springfield, OH
Love love love this!!! always use this as a summer need. makes your legs the perfect shade, and it's long lasting. you can get it at any drug store. would definitely recommend
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
This tanning oil works very well! I have super fair skin so I have to be careful with what I use. This definitely burned my skin a little after a couple hours of laying out in the sun (which was my goal since I have to burn before tanning) lol........
Ashley C.
I absolutely love this product. It is great for laying out in the backyard, at the pool, or beach. It smells amazing. I would recommend putting sunscreen on first because this does not have a strong spf and you are almost guaranteed to burn. Also it is a must to shower afterwards because it makes you extremely greasy/sweaty.
Raemee P.
I didn't think this would help me tan at all since I tan fairly easily already, but for me it makes it go faster AND doesn't let me burn as easy! I really like this product and recommend it.
Liz
I love this! I have never gotten sun burnt while wearing this, just a great tan! The packaging is nice, not very unique. You do spray it on then have to rub it to distribute evenly. I've been using this product for around 3 years and I will definitely continue to!
Arissia J.
Yucaipa, CA
This is my favorite tanning oil. I love the smell, it reminds me of the beach and just being somewhere tropical. I love how soft it makes my skin after its absorbed, and it gives me a nice glow. Dig it. It lasts a long time and I buy it over and over again.
Emily S.
Middleville, MI
I use this all summer!! Smells amazing and gives me a rich tan. Not too greasy either. Easy to apply. I also like it has some UV protection. Better than using nothing at all. I've never burned with having this product on
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do you think it makes you ran faster? Does it give an orange look or bronze?
Tiffany H.
How often should I use it to get a good tan.
Katrine S.
Im looking for some tanning oil for my white-as-snow legs (and the rest of my body for that matter). I really want to be tan this year! Is this good? What brands do you guys recommend? I'm pretty pale and have sensitive skin so nothing too harsh but still effective :)
What does it smell like?