Infused with cocoa seed butter, banana fruit extract, and carrot root extract – plus coconut oil – it smells as good as it feels going on. For deep color, apply generously before getting out in the sun.

Product Features and Benefits:

• Available in SPF 0 and 4
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Leaves skin feeling silky smooth
  • 8oz. spray bottle

Is this one a good on for tanning
Is this a good tanner? And how fast does it make you tan?
Is this super oily? and does it work on already tan skin?
Start your review of Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Best stuff to use when trying to get a tan, but to prevent burns or damage, apply after sunscreen.” in reviews
“...while previously using an SPF and probably not best for those with very fair skin color due to it not having any SPF. If you burn or are prone to skin cancer I do not recommend this product without SPF.” in reviews
“okay ladies, this smells great, but for warning, its going to get you burnt....no joke.. i have never been so burnt in my entire life until i used this on the cruise i was on... way pain ” in reviews
“...trips to Florida I had as a child and it's just that familiar scent and works great gets you tan fast and doesn't dry out so your skin stays soft and moisturized I would recommend this to everyone love this product ” in reviews
“I have fair skin so I have to use sunscreen under this the first few times or I burn.. this smells amazingin reviews
Love Banana Boat anything especially because of the scent it has ! Bought mine from Wal-mart and use it almost every time I lay out and tan ! I feel like I tan super good with it ! the only thing that I didn't love was having to rub it in & getting oil all over your hands but you can wash that off no problem !
Orlando, FL
This has been my go-to tanning lotion for the past 5 years. Although it's a low SPF and I normally burn easily it DOES not happen with this lotion. I always get a nice golden tan.
Sarnia, ON
I use this every summer to get a nice even tan without burning. It's a low spf but I always apply often and never seem to burn. It smells great plus keeps my skin soft.
Woodbridge, VA
Legit the best tanning oil on the market ! I never have to reapply , I get an even tan all over and a great tan without burning ! Amazing ! Nothing like it .
Pineville, LA
Works really well for light skin because it works fast. Smells good and it's oily, but it didn't bother me.
New Castle, DE
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil uploaded by Anni D.
This has been my go-to sunscreen for years! My husband and I both have fair skin and tend to burn easily...but not with this sunscreen. The formula is thick and creamy and provides great protection from the sun! Unlike a lot of sunscreens, this one doesn’t smell or leave me feeling sticky or greasy. We used this sunscreen during a recent vacation to Thailand where it was 90+ degrees and we were outside all day long. Instead of returning home with a painful sunburn, we both had glowing, tan skin. I can’t recommend this sunscreen enough! Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil
Worcester, MA
Purchased at: CVS
My go to whenever I want to tan in the sun! I’m a tanning fanatic whenever summer rolls around. I’ve been using this product since I was 14 and girl let me tell you... this thing works like magic! Maybe because I already have medium to warm skin tone but it takes me literally less than 30 minutes to get the perfect bronzed tan. I love the fragrance, the sheen it provides, how quick it dries, and how soft you feel afterwards!
Washington , IN
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil uploaded by Miranda G.
Purchased at: CVS
I have always used deep tanning oil. It moisturizes my skin while giving me a deep glow. I use it when I am going to be in the sun for any periods of time. It doesn’t matter if I am swimming or working in the yard...it is awesome last a long time for a rather cheap price
Maldives
Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil uploaded by Bathool A.
This is such a nice tanning oil. Apart from the deep tan it gives, it is so incredibly moisturizing. And also to mention, it smells really lovely. Little pro tip: when going out at night, spray this onto your legs for a super nice glow. Not too much as it can be very oily ✨ Here’s a picture of my man and I, slathered in tanning oil pretty much roasted under the sun 😂🖤 DONT FORGET SPF LOVELIES!!!
Teaneck, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
This will forever be my favorite tanning oil! It does not leave you too greasy and it smells amazing. It is a easy to use spray bottle. Extremely affordable I can usually find it on sale. I love this and will 100% recommended. * disclaimer I do tan VERY quick and get a deep tan*