Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil
Infused with cocoa seed butter, banana fruit extract, and carrot root extract – plus coconut oil – it smells as good as it feels going on. For deep color, apply generously before getting out in the sun.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Available in SPF 0 and 4
- Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Leaves skin feeling silky smooth
- 8oz. spray bottle
Top Questions See all 419 Q&A
- "Best stuff to use when trying to get a tan, but to prevent burns or damage, apply after sunscreen." in 91 reviews
- "I love Banana Boat Tanning Oil, it smells good and gives me a beautiful deep rich tan. This is best used after you have a tan started while previously using an SPF and probably not best for those with very fair skin color due to it not having any SPF. If you burn or are prone to skin cancer I do not recommend this product without SPF." in 35 reviews
- "okay ladies, this smells great, but for warning, its going to get you burnt....no joke.. i have never been so burnt in my entire life until i used this on the cruise i was on... way pain " in 17 reviews
- "I use tanning oil over lotion all of the time as I grew up it kept bring me back to trips to Florida I had as a child and it's just that familiar scent and works great gets you tan fast and doesn't dry out so your skin stays soft and moisturized I would recommend this to everyone love this product " in 15 reviews
- "I have fair skin so I have to use sunscreen under this the first few times or I burn.. this smells amazing " in 9 reviews
Also! Keep in mind, this is SPF 4 so it’s not going to protect fair skin ladies and let’s be real it’s not really great for anyone to use unless you’re down to risk skin cancer and wrinkles. But hey we only live once right!?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos