BY BANANA BOAT #9 in Sunscreen

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Banana Boat Deep Tanning Oil moisturizes and nourishes your skin for a long-lasting tan. It is enriched with vitamins A and E, aloe vera and carrot extract. see more...

• I've been looking for a new tanning oil that will really work and...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Katie R.
Sanford, FL
First and foremost, I am a Florida girl and sun worshipping is part of my DNA so I know thing or two about tanning oils. I love Banana Boat Dark Tanning Oil SPF 4, for the same reason that many people don’t like it and that is because it’s oily! This oil is for days when you are committed to soaking in the rays. I drench myself in it and stay oily all afternoon and as I’m getting ready to leave the beach I take a dip in the ocean to rinse off. I don’t recommend for an active beach day with lots of water time and beach volleyball. But I do have to say I love putting this on my legs (sparingly) on a day I’m going to be outside a lot, it gives a little sheen and has some moisturizing properties.
Also! Keep in mind, this is SPF 4 so it’s not going to protect fair skin ladies and let’s be real it’s not really great for anyone to use unless you’re down to risk skin cancer and wrinkles. But hey we only live once right!?
alexandra c.
Anacortes , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing, can even work after a shower as a delicious smelling body oil. But product works great for those who have a good healthy base layer. You will likely burn if you only wear this first time. Can be applied over a higher spf or not. But provides great color!
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ellos tenian uno que era para ponerte Gold y lo descontinuaron pero era lo mejor que han podido vender. No te ponias ni roja ni bien morena. Era el tan ideal. La linea completa huele riquísimo. Es mi línea favorita de toda la vida. El precio igual que los otros en demanda.
Stevie S.
Harlan
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this tanning oil in the summer. It smells great and goes on easily. But if you don't watch, you will get burnt up. This is it for you if you do not tan easily or if you plan to be in the sun longer than an hour or two! If you are in the sun for prolonged periods of time you always need to wear sunscreen!
Sarah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this spray, I’ve used this spray for so long! It had great results for sure. Very reasonable price and very effective every time I’ve used it. You can buy it at Walmart or drugstores, I think it is a great product and reccommend to others.
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tanning oil is my favorite! Everyone in my family uses it and it really works! I LOVE the smell of it and I love the feeling when it’s on my skin. The only bad part is that the oil comes off easily is the water. So if you really want to see results, wait a while before going in the water.
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this tanning oil for YEARS and it’s never let me down. It smells amazing, leaves you feeling nice, moisturized and tan! I use it for my body only and use a higher SPF to protect my face. It can be purchased at most drug stores or amazon.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST SMELLING SUNSCREEN EVER. i can’t ever use this bare and by itself. I always use it if i am tanning though. I put it all over my body and it’s oily which kind of sucks but it gets me super dark!!! I like it so much and the smell omg it’s so good
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product especially in the summertime
When I want to get a beautiful dark tan. This product smells so good like coconuts it makes me feel like I'm in a tropical island no matter where I am at. It leaves my skin silky, oily and smooth.
Shara H.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know I’m supposed to protect myself from the sun as much as possible but sometimes you just want that glow!!! I love how it smells and looks when tanning. I’ll use it forever 💕 I of course use spf 30 as well, but this is always in my bag too
Sydney R.
Lake Oswego, OR
I've been looking for a new tanning oil that will really work and help me tan faster, is this a good product?