BY BANANA BOAT

New! Clear UltraMist Swim Splash Sport Alcohol Free, Tear Free, Sting Free 4 UVA UVB Protection 1 Continuous Spray Sunscreen 2 Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ 5 Fragrance Free 8 Hypoallergenic 9 Water Resistant 6 Pediatrician Tested 7 Ideal for Pool and Beach Banana Boat UltraMist Sunscreen Spray for Kids SPF 50+ is the ultimate clear spray that is Tear-free, Sting-free and Alcohol-free for powerful-yet gentle-protection. It protects against sunburn and long-term skin damage by providing broad spectrum UVA UVB protection. This formula is ultra-gentle, and water resistant to keep up with active kids. It goes on easily for kid-friendly coverage in a clear spray for struggle-free application. Questions or Comments? 1-800-SafeSun, Mon-Fri see more...

Banana Boat® Clear UltraMist® Kids Free Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Continuous Spray Sunscreen 6 oz. Aerosol Can
Kendra W.
Duluth , MN
I use this on both of my toddlers and my baby all summer every summer to protect them from the sun and let me tell you it works wonders! I've tried many other brands and banana boat has been by far the best fit for my littles and their skin type! It works for hours on end and it's easy to spray and apply! It's not time consuming just spray, rub in, and go. It also smells great and is alcohol free which Is awesome! All three of my kids have sensitive skin and have had bad break outs from other brands but not once have they had a rash from banana boat!
Andy R.
Thomasville, NC
I think banana boat is always my go to for outside sunscreen all together. I mean the entire brand was made to protect you from the Sun. It works better than most and has a unique smell that sticks with it's products that remind you of the beach it's self. The product doesn't wash off easy and it has a clear sheen on this particular product. I love it.
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
Are use this on the kids in the summer I alternate between a bunch of different brands but we’re very happy with this one the continuous spray works really well it’s a pretty good value I get them when they go on sale I wish there was more in the bottle seems that it goes pretty quickly just be careful and do it downwind
Carrie S.
Staunton, IL
I love this spray sunscreen! My daughter is only 10 months old right now and when we purchased it during summer, it was super easy for us to apply! It is a little pricey but worth every penny! We purchased it from WalMart. I totally recommend this product for parents of small active children.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
This stuff is great i am very pale so in the summer i need this anytime im in the sun for a long period of time been using this stuff sense i was a kid works very well evwn great how you can just spary it on no mess very cheap can buy anywhere . smells amazing !!
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
This is easy to use and fun for the kiddos, our toddler is always happy to see the can and says “Oh it smells so good!” Remember not to spray directly onto faces though, while that should be common sense...it’s just not anymore lol
Eve P.
I don’t think this sunscreen worked so well for me. It was gentle but on the skin. I didn’t really meet my expectations. It was disappointing to see that I was tanning after putting this on. There is definitely room for a improvement which is to add more SPF
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
I’ve used this and the 100+ we recently moved to California so if you’re from around here you know the summers are brutal and this protected my toddler perfectly at all hours we were out and by the pool.
Mercedes V.
I usually get this for my daughter in summer and it smells good, sprays on easy, and no mess. I can spray my daughter down before she has time to run past me. The spray is so convenient. You seriously just spray and rub and with a 6 year old everyone should know putting sunscreen on her is a must and she fights me every step of the way. So to be done before she can even start whining is great.
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
I use this kind for my kids especially in the summer when we go to the beach or somewhere I can take this everywhere I go it really helps my kids skin prevents them from sunburn and stuff
Samantha F.
Macomb, IL
Does this actually work well?