BY BANANA BOAT #1 in Tanning Oil

Now with argan oil, this unique lightweight dry oil formula goes beyond sun protection, leaving your skin feeling silky-smooth.

Product Features and Benefits:

• Available in SPF 4, 8,15, 25
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection in SPF 8, 15 and 25
  • SPF 4 formula promotes a sun-kissed glow
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Improved formula now with Argan oil
  • Non-greasy, lightweight
  • One-touch spray for quick, easy coverage
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!

Tesamae H.
This is the only product i use! It does not have the oily feel and it truly does give you color without the burn as I am fair skinned this is a god sent for me. I know SPF 4 is very low but it’s amazing I’m sure you could try the SPF 8 but even with the 4 I have yet to get burnt.
Enjoy ladies 🔥💋Banana Boat Clear Ultramist Dry Oil Spray Sunscreens With Argan Oil With SPF 4
Erica M.
I have extremely fair skin and it is almost impossible for me to tan. I either am white, or I burn. When I used this over the summer I ACTUALLY GOT TAN! I didn't burn, even when this was all that I used on my skin. It smells so good and it isn't oily at all. I went through three cans of this over the summer and will be buying it again this year.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
Staple product for summer!!! 🌞 First off, if the smell isn't enough for you then you're dead inside. Its summer in a bottle for sure. The spray is fantastic because it doesn't clog and you can get your backside super easy. Plus, you feel really moisturized which I'm assuming is thanks to the argan oil. Worth a try and beware you will fall in LOVE. Side note... They have a cooling one too which is so nice for when it's super hot. It stays cool regardless if the can is directly in sun. Obviously try to avoid that but just saying.
Jennifer P.
Conway
One of the best tanning oils on the market that is available for everyone. It smells amazing and goes on dry so you don't have oil transfer to your hair or clothing. It is affordable at 6 dollars a can and will last a while. I recommend this product to all my friends for tanning days to float trips and everything in between.
Gabrielle E.
Hamilton
I love being able to touch up on sunscreen while smelling good and not being sticky! I use a lotion with higH SPF before going to the beach or pool, and then I spray this on for reapplication. I don’t think I’d use this without a layer of another sunscreen first due to low SPF.
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
Favorite tanning product. Goes on dry so you aren’t left with an oily greasy body. Great for the beach so you don’t have sand sticking all over you. Tans well make sure to reapply or also wear spf if you are going to be out in the sun for a long time so you don’t get burnt.
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
This has become the only thing that I will wear out in the sun while I am tanning. I love how lightweight it feels on your skin, and it really does give me a great tan. I like the spray because it makes your hands much less greasy, although you definitely still need to rub it in a little or else you risk having lines after a day in the sun (trust me, you don't want that). I know SPF 4 isn't the best for your skin, but if you are looking for a tanning oil that will really help you get a deep bronze, this one is for you. Oh an also, it smells AMAZING!!!
Danielle G.
My favorite drug store tanning oil! Love how it’s not oily goes on smooth and dry, pleasant smell. Makes my skin brown up nicely. My husband is also a big fan and it works well on his fair skin just as well as my darker skin.
Petra K.
Fairfield, CT
I love this product! I always used to use the tanning oil that left everything around me covered in grease. This made my life so much easier, it sprayed on so smooth and evenly and felt amazing on my skin. It left me beautifully tanned without being covered in oil!
Kelly O.
Hamden
This has been my favorite tanning oil, as it is a spray and goes on so easily. It smells good, and it also dries quickly. I use it at the pool or beach almost every time I go. It is priced very average for tanning oils, and it holds up to its price value.
Monica T.
Fresno, CA
Does this stuff really work? I have heard it is a waste of money.... Has anyone used it and liked it?
Brianna N.
Does anyone else have a reaction to this when you try to wash it off with soap?
Jocelyn D.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
What is the best time to get this and start using?
Kenzie N.
Dubuque, IA
I've been looking for a tanning oil that still smells really good but sprays on. Does this work?
pam G.
Is there anything proven that grape seed oil does help with a sunburn or prevention of?