Banana Boat Clear Ultramist Dry Oil Spray Sunscreens With Argan Oil With SPF 4 uploaded by Katricia C.Banana Boat Clear Ultramist Dry Oil Spray Sunscreens With Argan Oil With SPF 4 uploaded by Tesamae H.

BY BANANA BOAT #12 in Tanning Oil

Now with argan oil, this unique lightweight dry oil formula goes beyond sun protection, leaving your skin feeling silky-smooth.

Product Features and Benefits:

• Available in SPF 4, 8,15, 25
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection in SPF 8, 15 and 25
  • SPF 4 formula promotes a sun-kissed glow
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Improved formula now with Argan oil
  • Non-greasy, lightweight
  • One-touch spray for quick, easy coverage
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!

Banana Boat Clear Ultramist Dry Oil Spray Sunscreens With Argan Oil With SPF 4
  • "This is a really refreshing sort of sunscreen I use it everyday as it feels really nice in my skin I love it!!!" in 8 reviews
  • "With my pale skin, it is so easy for me to burn, but this kept me protected last summer for hours! And an added bonus, it smells AMAZING!" in 4 reviews
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Staple product for summer!!! 🌞 First off, if the smell isn't enough for you then you're dead inside. Its summer in a bottle for sure. The spray is fantastic because it doesn't clog and you can get your backside super easy. Plus, you feel really moisturized which I'm assuming is thanks to the argan oil. Worth a try and beware you will fall in LOVE. Side note... They have a cooling one too which is so nice for when it's super hot. It stays cool regardless if the can is directly in sun. Obviously try to avoid that but just saying.
Tesamae H.
This is the only product i use! It does not have the oily feel and it truly does give you color without the burn as I am fair skinned this is a god sent for me. I know SPF 4 is very low but it’s amazing I’m sure you could try the SPF 8 but even with the 4 I have yet to get burnt.
Enjoy ladies 🔥💋Banana Boat Clear Ultramist Dry Oil Spray Sunscreens With Argan Oil With SPF 4
Erica M.
I have extremely fair skin and it is almost impossible for me to tan. I either am white, or I burn. When I used this over the summer I ACTUALLY GOT TAN! I didn't burn, even when this was all that I used on my skin. It smells so good and it isn't oily at all. I went through three cans of this over the summer and will be buying it again this year.
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
Favorite tanning product. Goes on dry so you aren’t left with an oily greasy body. Great for the beach so you don’t have sand sticking all over you. Tans well make sure to reapply or also wear spf if you are going to be out in the sun for a long time so you don’t get burnt.
Rebecca K.
This stuff is absolutely amazing it really blocks the sun while also helping you get your tan on. Our use it for my friend because for some reason they don’t tan as easily as the rest of my body and it really helps them keep up
Danielle G.
My favorite drug store tanning oil! Love how it’s not oily goes on smooth and dry, pleasant smell. Makes my skin brown up nicely. My husband is also a big fan and it works well on his fair skin just as well as my darker skin.
Katricia C.
Some of us with melanin may think you do not have to protect your skin from the sun, but we do! And we should! Banana Boat offers a non greasy solution to protecting your skin while having fun in the sun.
Jen H.
I much prefer real tanning oil to this. I thought it didn't smell as good and I had weird tan lines afterwards. So rub it in right? Then that defeats the purpose of the spray, so I'll just use the oil.
Caitlin Q.
This is hands down my favorite sunscreen. It goes on super easy and smells great. It’s very light and it doesn’t even feel like you have sunscreen on. It is more on the expensive side, but it’s totally worth it!
Lindsey N.
Guyton, GA
This oil is great, I tend to always lean to banana boat for oil. It’s cheap effective and with the spray nozzle it is ultra easy to use. Plus it’s got a Tiny bit of sunscreen in it to ease your mind
Whitney T.
Elkmont, AL
Is this a tanning lotion?
michel l.
Grupo santa cristina palavea bloque 5 piso 141
alguien que me diga su experiencia con el producto ??
Katie B.
Brampton
Does this have a distinct smell or does it tint skin like bronzer?
Ilda V.
Is there a variety of shades?