BY BANANA BOAT #19 in Body Sunscreen

Now with argan oil, this unique lightweight dry oil formula goes beyond sun protection, leaving your skin feeling silky-smooth.

• Does this actually work? 3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a tanning oil that still smells really good...10 Answers
  • What is the best time to get this and start using? 14 Answers
Chloe S.
Iowa City, IA
This has become the only thing that I will wear out in the sun while I am tanning. I love how lightweight it feels on your skin, and it really does give me a great tan. I like the spray because it makes your hands much less greasy, although you definitely still need to rub it in a little or else you risk having lines after a day in the sun (trust me, you don't want that). I know SPF 4 isn't the best for your skin, but if you are looking for a tanning oil that will really help you get a deep bronze, this one is for you. Oh an also, it smells AMAZING!!!
Petra K.
Fairfield, CT
I love this product! I always used to use the tanning oil that left everything around me covered in grease. This made my life so much easier, it sprayed on so smooth and evenly and felt amazing on my skin. It left me beautifully tanned without being covered in oil!
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I am the worst with making sure I wear sun screen but this really helps me remember to apply often. It smells great it isn’t too oily and it’s easy to apply. Glad I have found this product it’s easy to carry in your beach bag and every day bag.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
In the summer this is a must have in my pool or beach bag!!! Gives me the perfect bronze/tan look I'm going for!! Goes on so easy, not super greasy and smells amazing!!!!
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
I love this drive oil sunscreen. I recently brought it with me on vacation and it was perfect! It was effective in helping me reach my awesome tan without getting burned. Love it!
Pamela E.
Leominster, MA
This is the best taning oil I've ever tried! It's a dry oil so it doesn't leave your skin sticky or oily so that's a plus for me, it gives me the most beautiful sun tan that lasts super super long! I sprayed it all over my body last time I went on vacation every time I knew I was going to get sun exposed and it worked wonders. The best thing about this is that if you stay in really intense sun for a long time, you don't get sun burned which means, no pain and no skin peeling, just a beautiful tan. It also gives you some sun protection with it's spf. I highly recommend it!
Kate M.
This tanning oil is no joke! I have a hard time getting color in the summer because I have fairly light skin, and this product is the only thing has had helped me achieve a tan! I lightly spray myself with this and within a few hours I'm golden. Just don't go overboard or lay out too long because you won't only be sun burnt beyond belief, but you'll be peeling for weeks. Trust me, I've been there. It's lightweight and smells like coconut, doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your skin either. It's a must for summer vacations and laying out!
Katie R.
Lexington, KY
This is some of my absolute favorite tanning mist. Mostly because there is no work involved. Spray it on evenly and after 15 minutes you're good to go! In the summer I love to float and this is fabulous bc it's waterproof for at least 80 minutes. With a drugstore price, yes please!! Not to mention the color you'll get after just one session of outside tanning. I'm mixed with a medium skin tone and I get dark just after a couple days! Its safe to use all over your body too.
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Mr. Bogey agrees Banana Boat DeepTanning Dry Oil is Momma's favorite Summer Essential. It sprays on dry and gives me the best tan. This tanning oil smells great, sprays easily and doesn't show up white if you're wet. I stock up before summer because they tend to sell out fast at the store. Love, love, love!!!
#bananaboat #summeressential #beachbashcontest @influenster
Deanna M.
Staten Island , NY
Personally I love this tanning oil because of the way it smells. I like to use an oil with a low spf because my skin is fair and I want to tan without a sunburn. I purchased for around 6$ at the drug store and it's enough to last me throughout the summer. Great coverage and give me great color.
Monica T.
Fresno, CA
Does this stuff really work? I have heard it is a waste of money.... Has anyone used it and liked it?
Brianna N.
Does anyone else have a reaction to this when you try to wash it off with soap?
Jocelyn D.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
What is the best time to get this and start using?
Kenzie N.
Dubuque, IA
I've been looking for a tanning oil that still smells really good but sprays on. Does this work?
pam G.
Is there anything proven that grape seed oil does help with a sunburn or prevention of?