Banana Boat Clear UltraMist Dark Tanning Continuous Lotion Spray With SPF 4 uploaded by Maryshbelly S.Banana Boat Clear UltraMist Dark Tanning Continuous Lotion Spray With SPF 4 uploaded by Sissy B.

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat UltraMist dark tanning lotion provides fast and even coverage with one touch. Its lightweight, sheer formula with aloe vera and vitamin e and the original  banana coconut rum fragrance moisturizes your skin while you tan. Helps prevent drying, peeling & flaking for a naturally dark tan!

Banana Boat Clear UltraMist Dark Tanning Continuous Lotion Spray With SPF 4
  • "Love this sunscreen. I don't have to get it caked all over my hands and worry about having to wash my hands. I can spray on myself and my son and it's not a nasty mess. It really protects against sun damage. " in 3 reviews
Jenna R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm pretty fair-skinned but do like to get some sun in the summer with protection as well. I love the Banana Boat Dark Tanning Lotion. It gave me a nice even tan without letting me fry in the sun. I would definitely recommend to others.
Rosina E.
I absolutely LOVE this tanning spray!!!! I used it last year on my vacation to Puerto Rico and helped me get the most gorgeous tan. I love the way it smells and how it goes on so smoothly. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great sun tan spray.
Alison H.
It's a great product, I just wish the SPF was higher. Even my makeup comes with SPF of 20 or 30. That being said, the application is so easy and it smell is great. I much prefer using this over regular liquid sunscreens.
Tiffany V.
Walterboro, SC
McKenzie H.
Benld, IL
Mine and my moms go to product anytime we are outside. Seems to be a tad too oily for my break out spots (like my face back and chest) but I use it anyways.
Helayna S.
I like to use this stuff when I'm out in the sun because I'm really pale and although I don't burn easily, it helps me tan during the summer.
Jules G.
Los Angeles, CA
My family has been using this for years! Great smell and helps to get a really good tan. I've also used the SPF 8 and it's just as good.
Kristina T.
Love this stuff. Smells amazing, a little oily but dries super quick, and definitely helps me get a great tan!
Joriee S.
Richardson, TX
Best tanning lotion ever! Great scent and easy to apply, plus it works! Great color without the dreaded burn
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
Smells great! Helps get that tan you always wanted without the burn! Definitely one of my summer must haves!