BY BANANA BOAT #86 in Body Sunscreen

Banana boat triple defense sunscreen lotion for men SPF 30. Banana boat sunscreen for men will provide you with heavy duty sun protection while also combating odor, even while you are sweating. Active protect provides you with technology that kicks in when the sun's at its strongest and you need it most.  This banana boat triple defense sunscreen for men also will hydrate your skin with aloe and vitamin E while providing you with a manly scent.

• Whats the difference isn't sunscreen just sunscreen? 1 Answers
Rachel N.
My husband does landscaping, so I tell him to spray this before. It’s pretty gentle and it’s affordable.. only thing he doesn’t like that it leaves his skin oily , i think it needs improvement because he has to reply when he sweats
Taylor B.
Ravenna
great sunscreen. stays on for a long time and protects against the sun great! Stays on all day and only needs reapplicated after using a towel. i recommend all banana boat products for your family's outdoor activities and events. very affordable and easy to come across
Kimberly` N.
Essexville , MI
THIS SMELLS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! However, if you get it in your mouth. You will regret it instantly. It is NASTYYYYYYYY. It's kinda pricey, bur it's okay. I bought it at a meijer and target and I would buy it again and recommend to other people
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA
My boyfriend uses this in the summer when he works in the fields under the heat. It really helps him not get a sunburn or get a darker skin tone. We believe it works well for anyone especially under the sun in 110°
John L.
Lynn, MA
This is my go to product for being safe In the sun! A few years ago I got the worst Sunburn in my life. After that horrible experience my doctor recommended this product to try it has literally has saved my skin. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT [O[TO EVERYONE?!!
Mercades S.
My husband is more apt to use sunscreen when it's in a cool "men's" bottle like this and especially when he doesn't have to apply it like lotion. Met my expectations, he wasn't burnt and it didn't leave any uncomfortable feeling.
Alicea M.
My fiancé uses this. It's super easy to put on and smells great! Only con is that it sometimes gets a little oily and hard to remove from hands when rubbing it in to make sure it got everywhere. Works really well though at preventing sunburn!
Tabetha M.
Purchased for my husband but we both use it! lol be its quick drying and the bottle looks sophisticated. It's effective and affordable! It exceeded expectations for both of us. Pleasant smell and we will definitely purchase again!
Savannah F.
I usually use this on vacation I've always loved the smell of banana boat when I was a kid it's all my mom used. It helps keep that tan nice and glowing helps hydrate skin and has great coverage always get spf.
Cristina M.
I purchased this at my local Walmart because Banana Boat is a reputable brand. We also like the sunscreen in this type of bottle because it seems to have more coverage and go on more smoothly. I would recommend using this on your whole family.
Karina B.
Whats the difference isn't sunscreen just sunscreen?