BY BANANA BOAT

New & improved formula containing powerstay technology that leaves skin feeling more lightweight and breathable. Proven to stay on in 7 conditions: sun, ocean, pool, sweat, wind, sand and 100-degree heat. 7 conditions does not apply to tanning products, oil products, spf 8 lotion, spf 100 lotion for kids, lip balms, kids free and zinc faces. see more...

Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
I used this in Mexico and it worked well. It was August and very hot. I never burned or tanned too dark. I felt this gave ample protection agains the strong sun.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
We have a lake house so on the go sunscreen is great to have on hand. Generally because we are doing some kind of outdoor sport / activity we get the sport brand.
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Anytime I buy sunscreen I always buy this brand! I have sensitive skin but I have never had an issue with banana boat. It doesn’t smell horrible and it protects me which is a plus!
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
My family loves the convenience of this spray sunscreen and gave trusted this brand for years. During summer we like to be outdoors but being fair skinned we get burned without protection. We have a in ground pool so we spend most summer days out in the pool and this is the only one we use for us and guest's they have different spf for adults and children and of course the spray is easy to use. BANANA BOAT Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Spray with SPF 50+ - 8 oz
Autumn B.
Dixon, MO
I always buy the value packs, and suggest the same especially if you have kids. I went from using the baby SPF 50 to the sport SPF 50, they are outside playing and those little athletes may not be famous or in the Olympics yet but they still need the same protection. This is sweat-proof and water-resistant up to 80 minutes before needing to reapply, and has a continuous spray button.All that you need in protection, convenience, and in a value pack, count me in!
Mark K.
While living in Miami Beach (for two years) this was my go to! I only give it four stars cause I don't have much else to compare it to, and I don't want to give it a full five without knowing the full tea. Yes I loved this spray, I used it on others, always seemed to protect. But honestly, it was the brightest on the shelf so I always bought it. Did it do the job, yes. Did it smell good, yes. Did it feel oily...unfortunately yes. So for most of those reasons, I always recommended it. Is it the best? Probably not. But I give it a solid four stars. Affordable, did the job, and easy to find.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Banana boat will always be my favorite sunscreen to use! I prefer the spray over the creme just for the fact that it’s quick and easy to apply, I will mention you get a sticky layer that can feel kind of weird at first but that does go away. The sport one is great if you’re going to be walking around or playing sports and that might just be a bias answer based off the title but this one usually comes in a value pack which is always nice and convenient to have. Great product
Gayle B.
I buy this lotion at Walmart for my boyfriend. Easy to apply and gives him great protection. The tube is colorful so it’s easy to spot in the tote. Usually purchase this since it works and he doesn’t like change. Would recommend to anyone that requires sun protection and is active outdoors. BANANA BOAT Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreen Set with SPF 30 - 2
Trinity D.
Pensacola, FL
Really great product! Sunscreen seemed to suffice and dodmt apply to skin too oily. Unless you go out to extreme heats or the beach VERY often the product seems to last a lot, especially for its value. I have been a fan of this product and I recommend it to those seeking coverage. Bottle includes lock on nozzle so it wouldn’t leak in you bag which is my favorite part!
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
My son has very light skin and blonde hair. He is very fragile in the sun. He loves water and learned the hard way to always wear sunscreen. Because he burns easily, we are very proactive at applying protection. This Banana Boat Performance spray goes on evenly and protects my son from burning and harmful rays that can cause other problems.