BY BANANA BOAT

New & improved formula containing powerstay technology that leaves skin feeling more lightweight and breathable. Proven to stay on in 7 conditions: sun, ocean, pool, sweat, wind, sand and 100-degree heat. 7 conditions does not apply to tanning products, oil products, spf 8 lotion, spf 100 lotion for kids, lip balms, kids free and zinc faces. see more...

Emma S.
This product is so easy to use, perfect for all the family. We used it in Florida last year and it was great. Despite lots of swimming etc it kept us all protected from the sun.....and it smells amazing too.
Barbara W.
L'Ile Bizard, Quebec
This sunblock works great especially with the sun rays getting worse my fiancé uses it everyday and he never ends sunburned and he is in the sun all day. I love the spray and the scent And it won't hurt the pocket
Stefanie S.
I always go straight for banana boat when buying sunscreen. I love the sport performance as its non greasy and stays for as long as I'm in the sun! Great price, great product
Eunity K.
Great packaging and easy to open cap. Good smelling. Affordable. Drys quick and lasts long and is water resistant. Repeat customer. Got it from Walmart near me.
Tiara R.
Williams lake, BC
It provided some sun protection but I had to keep applying it. I wasn't swimming or even running so I wasn't wet or sweaty, but still. The longevity sucks.
Lili J.
This spray is awesome! It is easy to apply, and doesent leave your skin feeling greasy. It stays on once you swim, and you don't have to keep reapplying!
Kristalle M.
Calgary, AB
I love the spray style of sunscreen. I find I use it more and I reapply more often since the application is so easy. The scent is not overpowering.
Nicole L.
This os my favorite sunscreen so far, I love that it comes on spray because is really easy to use, and gives my skin a very shiny look
Katty M.
this project has protected me not only at the beach and pool but at the time of walking its application is fast and super comfortable .
Kassandra G.
Calgary, AB
I burnt like crazy still while using this particular sunscreen. It’s almost like it does not soak into your skin like it should.