BY BANANA BOAT

New & improved formula containing powerstay technology that leaves skin feeling more lightweight and breathable. Proven to stay on in 7 conditions: sun, ocean, pool, sweat, wind, sand and 100-degree heat. 7 conditions does not apply to tanning products, oil products, spf 8 lotion, spf 100 lotion for kids, lip balms, kids free and zinc faces. see more...

Kristen O.
Hixton, WI
Found this very easy for a quick spray and go when you are running late but don't forget to re apply after a few hours because it can wear off
Codee J.
Syracuse, UT
This is the brand I grew up with, so it's really the only one I keep coming back to. The smell is amazing, and I love the way it evenly sprays.
Kait T.
Salt Lake City
It helps me not burn better then other kinds! I still burn a bit, as I do with or without sunscreen, but it lessens what it could be by a lot.
Miriah P.
Taylorsville , NC
I've worn banana boat for as long as I can remember. A trusted brand that always gets the job done. Affordable option. Feels good on the skin.
Lizeth L.
Nashville, TN
I love how it feels on my skin and how it protects it as well! Every summer I buy it because I know I will need it for when I go on vacations!
Caryn T.
Overland Park, KS
Probably our favorite sunscreen product. Love how the spray goes on clear and leaves only a light residue and provides good coverage for hours.
Sam M.
Arnold
It’s decent enough. I have pail skin with freckles so i need a lot of sunscreen. I have to reapply almost every hour or i’ll burn but it’s ok
Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
Had this pack when I spent some time in god awful hot Oklahoma. Kept me from not getting burnt. But where I'm from now Don't really need it.
Bethany P.
Works great, really protects, and the spray just makes it really easy to apply, just spray on before stepping out and then you are good to go
❤Dominique N.
Sanger, CA
Doesn't leave me all greasy like other products definitely one of my favorite product's for sunscreen definitely recommending this to others.