BY BANANA BOAT

New & improved formula containing powerstay technology that leaves skin feeling more lightweight and breathable. Proven to stay on in 7 conditions: sun, ocean, pool, sweat, wind, sand and 100-degree heat. 7 conditions does not apply to tanning products, oil products, spf 8 lotion, spf 100 lotion for kids, lip balms, kids free and zinc faces. see more...

Pardis F.
Brentwood , CA
This product is okay. I don't necissarly like it. It is sticky and I do not like the spray that much. To me it does not do a good job because I still get sun burned while using it
Bea S.
Wylie, TX
Smell seems very strong but I can't complain about it's effectiveness. Only thing is generic brands work just as well. So I will wait for a sale usually before I buy this brand.
Marilyn R.
Love the Banana Boat sunscreen! It really helps keep the sunburn away! It is also not greasy like some are. I feel good about using it when I am out and about in the sun.
Kiersten A.
Severna Park, MD
My family and I have never burned from this sunscreen, and it smells amazing. It doesn't seem to come off in the water which is great since we're competitive swimmers!
Nichole M.
Burton, MI
Used this product t to cover an existing burn on my shoulders before going into direct sunlight. Great coverage, no burning. Not greasy or sticky. Love this product.
Angela R.
Dallas, TX
My go-to sunscreen, whether we’re spending the day at the beach or just playing a game of volleyball. It goes on great with my extra sticky stuff
Sarah I.
Muskegon
Great coverage! Never got sunburnt with this stuff on!! I am a repeat user for sure because they are so effective.
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
Amazing product. Would totally buy again. Affordable but still works just as well as a high end product
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
Banana Boat is a pretty good product. It's something my mom kept around the house in the summer time. When the spray type came out, it was even better. Not the best for sensitive skin but overall it's great.
Erica H.
Peekskill
Great for going out to be active and for some type of water play during the summer. Nice packaging great products especially for the value I use it every summer