BY BANANA BOAT

New & improved formula containing powerstay technology that leaves skin feeling more lightweight and breathable. Proven to stay on in 7 conditions: sun, ocean, pool, sweat, wind, sand and 100-degree heat. 7 conditions does not apply to tanning products, oil products, spf 8 lotion, spf 100 lotion for kids, lip balms, kids free and zinc faces. see more...

Carly S.
Indianapolis, IN
I’m very pale and this product is a god send! It doesn’t smell awful, which is a MAJOR plus. It lasts longer than any other brand I’ve tried too. To all my pale girls, this one is for you!
Kavita U.
Fayetteville , NC
I like banana boat I like that most of their products are spray on sun screen which is great when having to apply it. However I don’t like that they don’t have very high spf coverage. I am brown and I need higher spf.
Aspen G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have to have spf 50 or higher. Or I burn like a freaking bacon. Terrible. My skin is so pale and pathetic lol most brands don't even work but banana boat always has my pale ginger back.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
This is hit or miss. Great for quickly covering children who are in a rush however if it’s windy it can be a pain to apply. Easy to get your own back if no one is able to apply a cream
Arce A.
I been using this sunscreen. Spray works great. I buying sunscreen once a year we gotta finish bottle before buying another one because, I don't wanna waste . Recommended to anyone.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I mostly like this because it sprays instead of rubbing it in like lotion. Packing is good. Gentle, not harsh. Affordable. I’ve never had a problem with it, so I’d recommend 👌🏽
Shermaine R.
Lake charles, LA
Love this product for my kid. She has eczema real bad and we took a trip to Florida during the hot summer months used this on her skin she didn't scratch or cry because of her skin condition. Didn't smell bad and wasn't thick on the skin at all. Matter fact my sister and I sprayed ourselves with it as well
Christine S.
Bristol
I love that you don't have to get your hands dirty with this spray on sunscreen. Not only is it easy to apply but it doesn't go on greasy and it smells great!
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I purchased this duo pack for my husband and I before our week long Caribbean vacation. I have darker skin and I’m always worried about a white cast. This wasn’t the case. I’m very happy with this purchase.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like the convenience of this being in a spray bottle. It protects my skin from burning and it’s easy to use. I gave one less star because it is supposed to be more water resistant than other products because of it being a ‘sports’ edition. I tend to have to reapply more than I feel I should.