BY BANANA BOAT

New & improved formula containing powerstay technology that leaves skin feeling more lightweight and breathable. Proven to stay on in 7 conditions: sun, ocean, pool, sweat, wind, sand and 100-degree heat. 7 conditions does not apply to tanning products, oil products, spf 8 lotion, spf 100 lotion for kids, lip balms, kids free and zinc faces. see more...

Alice L.
Love using the spray one! so easy to apply and i like the smell it works really well and lasts a long time. i recommend this sunscreen to any one! every time i purchase sunscreen i always get this one i love it so much :) it doesn't feel so oily unlike other sunscreens.
Tori S.
Orwigsburg, PA
As someone who burns without sunscreen in about 15 minutes, I swear by this stuff. Easy to apply, and while there is definitely still a greasy feel to your skin it is nowhere near as bad as other sunscreens. I still apply it about once every 30-45 minutes, but that's because I am paranoid. Not as water/sweat resistant as I would like but it's one of the best in that department. Have yet to burn while using this which is quite the feat.
Krystle W.
Great sunscreen that goes on evenly. I really struggle with spray sunblock because I feel like I always miss a spot. This goes on really gentle and you can see where it lands so you know that area of the body is covered. I also appreciated that it comes in a two pack because you need tons of sunblock during the hot texas summers!
Megan C.
Columbus, OH
This spray sunscreen takes away the time consuming burden of applying sunscreen. It's extremely light weight and has a very muted smell. It also doesn't leave a sticky or greasy residue on your skin and dries within a few minutes so you can start your beach day faster!
Lizzie G.
Talk about a go to. Me and my family have been using this sunblock for years! We trust this sunblock to keep us protected for our beach going or whenever we spend a long time in the sun. We buy these over and over again and we are always happy with the product!
maritza R.
I bought two of these bottles at CVS except the ones that I got we're 100 spf and they work pretty good and my skin didn't burn easily. I walked like two miles on a really hot sunny day and I came home with the same skin color so this spray on sunscreen is pretty good
Mindy C.
Fort Worth, TX
It's great for times when you are going to be pretty active. But if you're concerned about oily-ness and looking oily then this is not the product for you. It's very heavy on your skin. It's suppose to be sweat resistance and for active people, so you can imagine what I'm saying. I'd use it for swimming and times when you aren't concerned about your appearance haha.
Emily B.
Norwalk, Oh
I am very pale and burn rather easily. I also have trouble with my skin absorbing sunscreen occasionally. I feel like this sunscreen does a decent job of protecting my skin, but it lets me get more tan than I would like. I feel very sticky after using this though.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
I love banana boat because it's easy to apply and lasts quite awhile on my skin even in and out of the pool. It's a good quality sunscreen and definitely would recommend it to anyone wanting a good protecting sunscreen without the high price of other brands.
April N.
Lakeland, FL
I love this spray especially for when I go to the beach or waterpark. This SPF gives great protection from the sun and because it is the sport line, does not need reapplication often. However, when you do need to reapply, the spray nozzle makes it so easy that you don't mind having to reapply.