BY BANANA BOAT #14 in Body Sunscreen

Banana boat sport performance sunscreen provides water- and sweat-resistant protection. Patented avotriplex technology helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the active dry protect formula delivers quick absorption and a non-greasy feel. No matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.â see more...

Lisa R.
Columbus
I like this brand and formula as it provides great coverage and protection as promised plus it doesn’t clog my pores leading to skin breakouts. For the most part, it doesn’t sting when dropping into my eyes, which I do struggle with at times. Good price point that is often on sale with coupons. Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50 - 8 oz
Stefanie S.
Palmdale , CA
This has to be my favorite brand of all sunscreens for me or my kids I have tried other brands more expensive and some that were cheaper and they just did not have the same effect on me or my kids skin all the others still left them with marks or Burns and this one just seem to be the best on even leaving their skin smooth and soft and protected
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
I went to Mexico one August and brought this stuff (spf 100) with me. I like staying pale and this stuff was fantastic. It didn’t sweat off into my eyes, and I left my vacation with a healthy glow, but no real tan and zero burns. The best part is it stayed on for long periods of time without needing to constantly reapply!
Jamie C.
Works well for my busy lifestyle in the Sun. No matter how much I sweat it doesn't seem to come off. Also works well in the water. Always put it on before my long runs and never get burned. Banana Boat Sport Performance Continuous Spray Sunscreen or [product:banana-boat-banana-boat-sport-performance-lotion-sunscreen-set-with-spf-30---2]
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I like the way this spreads. No too thick that you can’t rub it in, but you definitely know where you got it. Nothing worse than a patchy sunburn. Has really good staying power after being in the water or sweating in the garden. Only downside, I’m not crazy about the smell but it does fade.
Aliyah S.
This is a great sunscreen for sports or just for the use of outside. I used it for when I was in band after getting sunburned. It helped so much and did not seem to oily or hard to run in. Went on smooth as lotion! Doesn’t have a heavy scent and is gentle for my skin. Great product!
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
I have kids who play sports (football & basketball) & this sunscreen is perfect. It doesn't leave any kind of film on their skin or feel greasy at all. Sometimes with other products when they start sweating their skin feels so oily & slippery but this one doesn't do that.
Marisa E.
After trying numerous types of sunscreen, I always go back to Banana Boat Sport. While Neutrogena has my heart for facial sunscreen, Banana Boat is great for coverage all over your body. Since I burn easily yet still want to get somewhat of a tan (especially if I took a week off work to travel somewhere tropical!), I’ve figured out that I like this in 30 SPF applied every hour-90 minutes. It lasts longer than that, but for me who is on the “pale as a ghost” end of the spectrum, this is what works for me!
Victoria C.
New York
Sunscreen has its normal smell to it, but I apply this every hour when I’m at the beach works well, protected me against sunburn. It is thick and moisturizingz too. I even put some of this on my face so I don’t get tan lines from my sunglasses lol
Cydnie G.
Virginia Beach
Super thick, but not greasy. It does smell like sunscreen. I haven't found one that's odorless. I noticed after a day at the beach I still got a little bit darker. To be fair, I probably was there long enough to have needed to reapply it.
Nicole Camilo c.