BANANA BOAT Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Sunscreen Lotion Set with SPF 50 - 2 Pack

BY BANANA BOAT

Keep your kids covered and happy with banana boat kids with spf 50 spray sunscreen. This exclusive, sting- and tear-free formula helps ensure a happy day at the beach or park.â see more...

• Porque la consistencia es muy liquida, deja un olor muy raro en l...1 Answers
Joanna V.
Reno
This sunscreen is great for the summer! I used this sunscreen as a little girl it works great! It is great value and not pricey at all. I bought this product at walmart. It is not harsh at all its gentle! It dosent just help with sun burn but it helps with dry skin as well.
Nicole W.
Love banana boat products. I do not use the spray prosucts as they do not truly cover all skin plus inhaling it not good. My 3 kids and myself have not had an issue with banana boat products and is also the only brand without the worst possible ingredients.
connor M.
Carlsbad
Not very helpful i have never purchased it again because of the lack of sun protection... the smell wasn’t that amazing either.it was harsh and somewhat sticky when dry. All in all i wouldn’t buy this sunscreen.
Katie E.
Deptford , NJ
I buy this every summer for my kids. It’s pretty much the only sunscreen I use for them. The price point is good. The coverage is good. You do have to reapply to avoid sunburns but that’s how all sunscreens work. Always keeps my babies skin safe. Smells good too.
Jessica B.
Aubrey, TX
I love this brand. Their products smell so amazing! They don't disappoint either. Whether I'm soaking the sun up or getting away from the sun this product does the job. I would highly recommend to everyone.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This was and still is my go to product for my kids, but especially when they were little. It really keeps your kiddos protected (may need to reapply a few time if out in the sun directly for more than 45mins-1hr), and it does not sting their little eyes if and when they accidentally rub their face and get some sunscreen in their eyes. That made ALL the difference in swimming when my daughter was little!
Christina F.
We live in Miami and enjoy the beach as well as boating. That's a LOT OF SUN! I always buy Banana Boat. This one I especially buy for myself and my kids. Its waterproof and does not burn their eyes. This sunscreen is one of my favoites and offers reallllyyyyy good protection.
Katherine R.
New Haven
Very good but not the best out there. Good protection especially for when you’ve run out of sunscreen at the end of the summer time. It protects well but from my experience swears off pretty easy which is inconvenient.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
I always get this for my boys. I won’t buy the spray kind, but this lotion goes on easily and even my boys don’t mind putting it on. Also doesn’t burn their eyes, which is great!
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
Love using this for my children’s faces on places I cannot spray. It smells really good and rubs in nicely. I also love that it’s tear free( we haven’t tested that thank god but just in case)
Rocio H.
Porque la consistencia es muy liquida, deja un olor muy raro en los niños,