BANANA BOAT Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Sunscreen Lotion Set with SPF 50 - 2 Pack

BY BANANA BOAT #48 in Sunscreen

Keep your kids covered and happy with banana boat kids with spf 50 spray sunscreen. This exclusive, sting- and tear-free formula helps ensure a happy day at the beach or park.â see more...

• Porque la consistencia es muy liquida, deja un olor muy raro en l...1 Answers
Joanna V.
Reno
This sunscreen is great for the summer! I used this sunscreen as a little girl it works great! It is great value and not pricey at all. I bought this product at walmart. It is not harsh at all its gentle! It dosent just help with sun burn but it helps with dry skin as well.
Nicole W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love banana boat products. I do not use the spray prosucts as they do not truly cover all skin plus inhaling it not good. My 3 kids and myself have not had an issue with banana boat products and is also the only brand without the worst possible ingredients.
Jessica B.
Aubrey, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. Their products smell so amazing! They don't disappoint either. Whether I'm soaking the sun up or getting away from the sun this product does the job. I would highly recommend to everyone.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was and still is my go to product for my kids, but especially when they were little. It really keeps your kiddos protected (may need to reapply a few time if out in the sun directly for more than 45mins-1hr), and it does not sting their little eyes if and when they accidentally rub their face and get some sunscreen in their eyes. That made ALL the difference in swimming when my daughter was little!
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i️ am a teenager but still use the kids sunceeen because i️ have sensitive skin. i️ love it and low key also like the smell. the packaging is cute and you can find this at almost any drug store, great product.
I live in Texas so her it’s pretty hot and if you don’t put sun sunblock you will regret it later.... I would highly recommend this product especially if you are gonna have your kids out doing activities such as sports.... I personally use the water proof one because my daughter and I love to go to the pool
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually just bought more of this sunscreen last week to prepare for a cruise! It's a great value can be found at any store and keeps my kids safe i. The sun!! I love the rub on kind because I can see where i rub it and make sure everything is well covered! It's got a great price and lots of spf variety!
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this for my children’s faces on places I cannot spray. It smells really good and rubs in nicely. I also love that it’s tear free( we haven’t tested that thank god but just in case)
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this product says it’s for kids but I even use this and honest never have burned, I just think it’s meant to be suitable for children and to me, that means it’s less harsh. It comes in a cream like base that can sometimes feel heavy, especially on the face. Overall this works out great, even on adults.
Abby P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this sunscreen on my five year old. One bottle lasts a long time. It is a pretty thick formula, which is nice because you can clearly see where you still need to apply sunscreen, but it does make it hard to completely rub in. My daughter has never gotten sunburned using the spf 50.
Rocio H.
Porque la consistencia es muy liquida, deja un olor muy raro en los niños,