BANANA BOAT Banana Boat Kids Family Size UltraMist Sunscreen with SPF 50 - 2 Pack uploaded by Aisha P.

BY BANANA BOAT

Keep your kids covered and happy with banana boat kids family size ultramist sunscreen. This exclusive, sting- and tear-free formula helps ensure a happy day at the beach or park.รข see more...

Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Los Alamos, CA
My step daughters are always out in the sun weather it be swimming with thier mermaid tails in the pool, going to the beach, or just out walking around. My go to is the Banana Boat Kids Mist Spray. I love the most because it's mess free and can keep reapplying so easily even after being wet. They never get sunburns and always come out looking Tanner than I do! It's a great product and that's why I buy the family size, definetly more worth your buck.
Clarks Summit, PA
This product certainly seems to keep the sun at bay with my little monsters! It also seems to hold up well in the water. My only concern with aerosols is what is used to get the tofu the out; I find I spray it directly into my hand and then wipe it onto my kids that way...if they just used compressed air I would feel more comfortable...I honestly don't know what they use to express the product, but there's definitely a chemical smell
amanda w.
amanda w.
When the summer weather is coming around we always look for the banana boat two pack on sale. It's better to plan in advance and try to get this while it is cheaper and not in the dead heat of summer. Banana boat is definitely one of the better brands that we use and it provides long lasting protection while in the beach and in and out of the water. Just don't forget to reapply every couple hours!
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Redding, CA
I am always in a hurry when I need to apply sunscreen. The Banana Boat Kids Family Size UltraMist Suncreen makes applying sunscreen a godsend to busy moms. It has a generic suncreen scent that is not overpowering and does not burn sensitive skin. I would recommend not spraying on the face, but try another gentle sunscreen that is not likely to burn your eyes. I would definitely buy this again
Ashlan T.
Ashlan T.
Herriman, UT
This product works well and doesn't seem to get jammed up like some other brands, but it doesn't last as long as I would think it would (as in it runs out fast and is all gone, not that it comes off the body fast) I have switched back to the lotion kind because it seems to last us longer. But, it is very convent to put on children who won't sit still long enough to put the lotion kind on!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Albuquerque, NM
I have purchased this sunscreen and it has lasted me many years. I don't really like it. I understand sunscreen is going to have an oily feeling, but it feels really greasy and doesn't seem to dry. It seems convenient because it is a spray. I would say just stick to regular sunscreen lotion. I have not tried other sprays and do no recommend for anyone to buy this product.
Oshkosh, WI
I love that this product goes on easily in spray form and doesn't need to be rubbed in to feel like I'm not coated in a heavy sun screen. Love the protection that it offers as well. Great price point and great for use with squirmy kids who don't like to stand still long enough for traditional sun screen. Would buy again from target.
Eden P.
Eden P.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love spray sunscreen because it's easy to apply on kids and doesn't leave your hands all greasy. This sunscreen smells good and does the job when it comes to protecting your kids skin. I would recommend using a stick for your kids' faces if they are too young to hold their breath and close their eyes while you spray.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Princeton
Busy moms NEED this! I have always had such a hard time getting my 4 year old to stand still long enough for me to cover him in sunscreen. The fact that I can spray this and get him equally protected in half the time is fantastic! I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends with squirmy children!
Aimee R.
Aimee R.
Dallas, TX
Great sunscreen! Love the spray-on feature vs. having to rub a lotion on my body. The spray allows for more even coverage and protection. This sunscreen can be found easily in any drugstore and is not expensive compared to "high-end" sunscreens, but it works just the same. Also, works for kids, so that's a plus!