BANANA BOAT Banana Boat Kids Family Size UltraMist Sunscreen with SPF 50 - 2 Pack uploaded by Aisha P.

BY BANANA BOAT #24 in Sunscreen

Keep your kids covered and happy with banana boat kids family size ultramist sunscreen. This exclusive, sting- and tear-free formula helps ensure a happy day at the beach or park.â see more...

Meg W.
Linden
Beauty Junkie Expert
The 100 SPF was HORRIBLE it actually had my daughter breaking out. Oddly enough. We lowered the spf and she was fine. The smell is great. It holds up and our family loves how it protects her skin. The aerosol cans are the best inventions they've come out with. The smell is a little weird, but it's so quick and easy to apply that This is what we've stuck with during the summer even at the pool.
Kanesha B.
Lamar
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen works best for my kids. My girls have sensitive skin and break out easy and this sunscreen has never made them do that. It covers them nicely and they have never gotten a sunburn while wearing this.
Brenden N.
Cheverly , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use kids sunscreen because my skin is very sensitive. Upon my research if your skin is sensitive kids sunscreen is good for you. Think about it, we have to protect the children. They’re skin is more sensitive than ours! Hahaha. Banana Boat is a favorite of mine FOREVER
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the easiest thing when it comes to kids that don't like sitting still. The spray is the best idea they could have came out with. I use this for my sun at the beach or when he just goes outside in the summer it protects him from the harsh sun rays
Sara A.
Indianapolis , IN
Love that this sunscreen is a spray. It goes on quick and last awhile. I don’t feel like I have to keep applying more before I actually need too. Great value and price for the amount of spray you get . I’d highly recommend to others who have kids.
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to protect my kids from sunburn and other harmful results of the sun. That is why I use this brand, it does just that! Great for sensitive skin children don't sting there eyes. Good to use in the park, pool, lake etc.
Sapeer Z.
valley village
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product! Are usually get it in the shade 70! I totally recommend this! Packaging is cute for kids! It sprays very nicely and smoothly on! I totally recommend you to get this it is such an amazing product!
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy a few of these sprays every summer. It's so easy and quick to spray my kiddo down with it in the morning or whenever. I pack one around in my backpack for summer day trips. I always have one in our camper and stored at my moms house. When we have our annual family camp out I have all the littles line up in the morning and can get all 10 of them done just like that.
Misty O.
Cicero , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand of sunscreen for my kiddos. I know they are protected from the suns harmful rays when they have this one. I just make sure to keep putting it back on them throughout the day.
Misty S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Our family uses this religiously during the summer! I grew up using this and so have my kids. It stays and doesn’t “melt” once you get hot. The smell is decent and the application is smooth!