Banana Boat Baby Tear-Free Sting-Free Continuous Lotion Spray Sunscreen

Gentle protection in a convenient, continuous spray.

What What Is the best firming/sun damaged skincare product?
Is banana boat sunscreen oily on babies ?
I found this sunscreen very oily on my kids face... do u recommend any oil free sunscreens safe for kids?
Start your review of Banana Boat Baby Tear-Free Sting-Free Continuous Lotion Spray Sunscreen!
berkey
When my kids were a baby I always used it this. It reminds me a lot of Johnson’s tear free baby soap. I love it because if you accidentally get some in their eyes it doesn’t sting. It also smells like fresh clean baby!
Adelanto , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the convenience of the spray makes it fast and easy to apply, especially when your little one is to excited to stand still. Love that it protects from the sun and that it is tear free, sting free.
Thornton, IL
I love this sunscreen in this particular bottle. It is very easy to apply with the misting top. I love that it makes it so you can apply the sunscreen without getting it all over your hands. My kid's skin is very sensitive and this stuff doesn't seem to bother him at all. Great product for sure.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product. So easy to use for my children. They don’t like to spend long putting sunscreen on because they want to get out and play. So this sunscreen helps make things finish faster and if I accidentally spray near or in their eyes. They don’t even notice. It’s AMAZING.
Batavia, OH
I love this sunscreen. It has a great smell and great coverage. It's very affordable for me to protect my child from getting a sun burn. I also like that it's not as greasy as other sunscreens
Forreston, IL
I wish this came as a clear spray versus a white creamy spray. My daughter is 7 but has to use a baby sunscreen. She is allergic to something in the kids, so she can't even use a towel if someone dries off with it with regular sunscreen on. This works and she doesn't burn, just tans.
Phoenix, AZ
Here in Arizona its always hot and sunny and well that being said you always have to protect your skin especially your little ones... We love going to the river or fishing and this is the sunscreen i always use for my toddler ive always trusted this one... Even tho ive tried others thus is by far the best its easy to apply and it is a high protection.... Its very affordable and its sold at any store. Highly recommend... (ps i use it for myself too) lol
Mckinney, TX
Great product. Works very well in protecting baby sensitive skin, And it doesn’t sting little one’s eyes (or husbands)! I also very much prefer the lotion formulas over their spray can options any day. I feel that the lotion works better without leaving any “missed” areas like spray can do at times, and it doesn’t sting the skin at all. My kids ALWAYS complain about spray can sunscreen’s burning or stinging their skin. So, this was and still sometimes is the family favorite!
Buena Park, CA
Banana Boat Baby Tear-Free Sting-Free Continuous Lotion Spray Sunscreen uploaded by Bethany R.
Purchased at: Target
This sunscreen is awesome. A previous baby sunscreen I used was super thick and hard to apply but this one is perfect! The mist comes out nicely and is easy to spray on arms & legs. Then I just sprayed into my hand to apply to her face/neck. This also smells great. I would repurchase and recommend.
I use this every year. My oldest is allergic to certain sunscreens but this one I can use on him without issues. It goes on easily and I don't have to worry about him breaking out. AND it keeps them from getting burnt!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...