BY BANANA BOAT #55 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Dayna V.
Philadelphia, PA
Use this for my 1 & 4 year olds great coverage and quick application I like it more than the spray mainly because from my experience it lasts a bit longer before I need to reapply. It's also great for their sensitive skin. I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
When it comes to my baby, protecting her is my number one concern and priority. She is extremely fair skinned, and gets red at even the idea of sun. I bought Banana boat baby because of its SPF proof and sensative skin formula. I had never tried it before but knew it was a trusted brand. It has worked fabulously. It's not too thick and heavy, it's not overly scented, and doesn't run. I can relax a little easier knowing my baby is protected and comfortable thanks to this product. It's definitely a beachance bag, diaper bag, purse MUST.
Dalia M.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This I have used every summer for my baby girl she's now give and move to something different but I have my 5 months baby and am definitely going to be using on him all this summer.highly recommended always been using this.
Nicole R.
Columbus, OH
This is definitely an essential item to have in your beach bag or diaper bag when you have a little one. It is a good quality for the price and is my go to to keep my little from getting a sun burn.
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
I love using this I have one at my house and I am in love it and summer is here and I will needed this a lot and I think people should try this out because it amazing tomorrow I and going to swim so I really really really need this love it so much go and try it guys
molly d.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my first child and because of that I want to use the best products when I can and this is the best baby sunscreen you can get at Walmart for the great pricing as well . It works well and hasn't resulted in a single sun burn this summer! I tell everyone its my favorite
DAYNA F.
Love this for my babies. used it for all three and they have never gotten a burn. Can always reapply and holds up against the water.
Rosalyn D.
This is one of the most effective and longest-lasting body sunscreens I've used (of course follow the re-application recommendations and as with all sunscreens, apply more than you think you need). It is conveniently unscented, so I don't have to worry about it competing with my perfume. It does have a white cast though, which never fades or absorbs completely. Because of that, I can't use it as a daily under-makeup sunscreen.
Perla S.
San Luis, AZ
Baby sunscreen is tear free and safe for baby, is good all season of the year but in summer and pool is one must it have, i repeat user at buy this products at walgreens, walmart, target, sams and cvs i recomment this product for baby's because is good
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best product for your buck and also your baby! Def keeps the sun blocked where they do not get sun burned. Waterproof as well and lasts for hours.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?