BY BANANA BOAT #80 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Nicole R.
Columbus, OH
This is definitely an essential item to have in your beach bag or diaper bag when you have a little one. It is a good quality for the price and is my go to to keep my little from getting a sun burn.
Braleanne O.
Even though it says it's for babies, I still use it for myself. I always end up with sunscreen in my eyes once my face gets wet, so this sunscreen works very good, specifically for the tear free.
Kelcey C.
Marshville, NC
I really like this product. It didn't burn when it got in my eyes just like the package says! It helped me stay some what out of harms way from the rays but still managed to get slighltly burned.
Jessica G.
Channelview, TX
This is one of the only sunblock products I can use. It keeps me from burning whole I'm at the beach or any time I go outside for an extended period of time. Plus I can put it on the kids too.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love this stuff for my son. We live at the beach so we need a good sunscreen and this one worked great. He played in the water with it on and it worked well. No burn and it didn't wear off
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
With a newborn in Texas, sunscreen is a MUST! And I always buy this Banana Boat baby sunblock! Smell isn't too bad, price is great, definitely recommend to anybody with a newborn or baby!
Michelle M.
Evansville, IN
We use this product and love it! I love the lotion so I know I'm not missing any places on the baby. It's not greasy. We reapply after about an hour or so and it has never been a problem.
Donna H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I buy the banana boat tear free sunscreen for my grandkids because it doesn't irritate their eyes like most sunscreens due. The price is very responsible. Definitely made my expectations.
Kellianne W.
A little bit goes a long way, one tube has been plenty for both of my kids for the entire summer. A little bit greasy feeling, but long lasting protection whether in or out of the water.
Erin S.
AURORA, IL
We purchased this for our 12 month old and LOVE it!! It doesn't smell like nasty sunscreen and doesn't leave my baby sticky!! we have used it multiple times with excellent results!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?