BY BANANA BOAT #13 in Baby Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Stephanie M.
Our family loves banana boat spf 50 for our kids! When it is applied it certainly goes a long way and I feel like my babies are fully covered. It is long lasting! Our family trusts this brand it is great on our skin because we have eczema.
Alisha F.
Santa Clara, UT
I will never use any other sunscreen. I don't normally have sensitive skin, but when it comes to sunscreens I do. Other kinds will make my skill feel like I just put acid on it, a horrible burning sensation. Banana Boat Baby has high SPF for my fair complexion, it is highly waterproof, and I don't even notice I have it on. Love it!
Jenny S.
I super love this sunscreen! I know it's for kids, but I only use physical sunblocks (non-chemical based) myself for health reasons and this meets all criteria. It's scent free, color free, non greasy and does not leave a whitish cast like a typical zinc based sunblock does.
J G.
Beulaville, NC
This sunscreen is hard to apply because it is very thick. It also leaves a white cast on tan skin. It does last for about 45 minutes in water but it also beads leaving spots on skin. If you use this product on kids make sure to reapply every 45 minutes. It is also tear free.
Erica G.
Mount Wolf, PA
This one is a summer staple. Always bring it with us to the beach, pool, or any other outdoor activity. I love that it is tear free because I have sensitivities to normal sunscreens if I sweat. This gives me no issues. It stays for about 2 hours before needing to reapply.
Danielle W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am a fair skinned person and have worn sunscreen all my life. Now that I have a fair skinned little one I have been searching for a baby sunscreen that I like. This has been my favorite so far but I am still on the hunt. It has kept my little one from getting sunburnt but it doesn't rub in his skin very easily.
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Love this stuff!
Not only does it work well on kids, but you can also you it on yourself! I use it on my face, and it doesn't make me break out (not too heavy), and it also doesn't burn your eyes if you get it in them - major bonus! Definitely recommend this product.
Elyse S.
Burbank, CA
I have mixed feeling about this. We used it for almost 3 years with no problems, then after using it one day my daughters face broke out in a full on itchy rash. After talking to some other mom friends, they said they had the same thing happened to them. No problems for an extended period of time, then a full on rash. I want to give the product the benefit of the doubt, but it just doesn't make any sense. I will add a photo above.
Samantha F.
I use baby sunscreen because I think it lasts longer no matter what SPF, no brand wants to be known for burning babies skin so I figure they'll make sure the formula is great if they are going to specifically label it "baby"
Katie E.
We purchased this for my daughter. Although we often used a sun hat instead of sunscreen, when we did use this it seemed very effective. We picked it up at Walmart for a decent price. It will last us a long time but I suspect to buy it again when we run out.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?