BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have just started using this. It smells nice and so far no reaction. It's a lil thick and I have to use a tiny bit so that I don't leave streaks. It doesn't seem to bother my son. It does make him look shiny so I guess it doesn't absorb well. It's pretty ok overall.
Farm S.
Fairfield , CA
Alway use this brand on my younger brother and myself for my face, beacuse it is really gentle on the skin. walmart always has a good select of sunblock so i always go there. it def kept my skin protected and i always make sure i have it in stock at my house
Skyann S.
Bealeton, VA
Might be one of the best baby sunscreens out there. The only con I have is the white reside it leaves behind. Otherwise it has a great smell and literally repeals the sun off of the babies I use this on in my class. I would recommend for any mom out there.
xitlali d.
Lancaster, CA
The best when it comes to protecting my little boys sensitive skin from the sun! Wouldn't change it started when he was 1 he's now going to be 3 and no problems since I switched him to it will continue to buy for sure and I would recommend to any mommy
Leigha M.
Matteson, IL
I am a new mom and want to protect my baby girl from any and everything so knowing that this is safe to use on her sensitive skin and will protect her while out I the sun gives me comfort and reassurance. She doesn't mind it either.
Tiffany P.
I love Banana Boat baby sunblock. I have slightly sensitive skin and am very pale. My two young children and I burn quickly. I love that this sunblock goes on easily, absorbs quickly, and isn't greasy. It also doesn't irritate mine or my baby's skin.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love this sunscreen for my daughter. It's not super thick like some can be which makes it very hard to spread around. It's only lightly scented too which is nice. I take this with us whenever we go to the water park. We also use it daily when we are outside swimming in our pool. A must have for summer!
Wensalee B.
This is the only sunblock my kids can wear. Other sunblocks sting and burn them really bad. It's definitely worth the price therefore I will buy again. It's very good for sensitive skin and protects skin from sun. No room for improvement it works perfect.
Christina E.
Love this sunscreen. The fragrance is so mild and it applies so easily just a little bit goes a long way to help keep myself and my kids protected from the suns harmful rays. The formula is so mild it's perfect even for the most sensitive of skin.
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
This I have used every summer for my baby girl she's now give and move to something different but I have my 5 months baby and am definitely going to be using on him all this summer.highly recommended always been using this.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?