BY BANANA BOAT #80 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Brandi B.
Louisa, KY
This is one of the only sunscreens I can find in our little area that doesn't contain octocrylene, which my kids are allergic to. It does cost a couple more dollars but it's worth it to protect my little love bugs.
Tonie T.
Marina, CA
I am allergic to some sunscreens but this one is great for me and my child. We apply about every three hours unless we go into the water then we reapply every hour. We haven't had a single sunburn when we use it.
Tina H.
My favorite sunblock for babies, it's non greasy feeling and rubs into the skin without leaving any film. I found that I'm less worried about reapplying it as much too because it seems to be long lasting as well.
Camila G.
I've used this on my son and it seems to work well. He still gets a tan with it but never an actual burn. I've been using it on my now 2 year old since he was 6 months. I definitely would recommend this product.
Karly T.
So far so good with this sunscreen this summer. it is doing its job protecting my son from the sun while we are outside swimming or playing in the yard. it holds up great in the water. I apply every 90 minutes.
Aprila S.
Hollywood, FL
The sun is so harsh on my child's skin. This product really keeps my son protected for a long while with no issues from it. I will continue to use this until he is old enough to use another of this product.
Katherine W.
This stuff is dissapointing. I used it on my son, on the product it says will last up to 80 minutes in water... Well within 5 minutes of being in the water it was washing off. Definitely do not recommend.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
My 5 year old son uses this every time we leave the house. It's extremely thick when applied to the body. I like that it is tear free considering it's so easy for him yup rub his eyes and Get irritated
Leonna H.
My three children have sensitive skin and this is the best sunscreen I've found that doesn't break them out. Plus, they've never been burned while using this sunscreen. Not to mention I love the smell
Hayli C.
Sandy, OR
I love this sun block. My whole family uses it. Honestly I would prefer a spray. But out of all the rub on sum blocks this is the best. It gets the job done! And it doesn't stink, and dries quickly.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?