BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Cheri G.
London, OH
Giving this 3 stars because it was not very good in the water. It did stay on but there was a film over the pool and our Grandsons got "slimy" when the played in the water. They did not get sunburned so I guess it served its purpose but would probably try another product before going back to this.
Stephanie J.
Oak Harbor, WA
I tried the lotion on my daughter. It works for sun protection which is good. But my daughter has medium to dark skin and this left white streaks on her body. It was not pretty. I prefer the spray. Go for the spray to aviod the white streak marks. I would not repurchase this for that reason alone.
Dayna V.
Philadelphia, PA
Use this for my 1 & 4 year olds great coverage and quick application I like it more than the spray mainly because from my experience it lasts a bit longer before I need to reapply. It's also great for their sensitive skin. I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Kenisha S.
Orlando, FL
By far my number one must have for a day at the beach. As a mother of two young ones sunscreen is a must. This product is so light and easily absorbed unlike many other products i have tried in the past. The price is a little high but it is well worth it for the high quality. #beachbag #musthave
Amanda S.
Easy-peasy and dependable. I skip the spray for kids because they can breathe all that crap in. This lotion is tried and true and, of course, smells deliciously like bananas. I find the high SPF does a solid job at protection and I don't have to reply every time water touches their skin.
Brittany C.
I get this every year for my kids. I actully use the spray bottle but its all the same. My youngest and oldest are white white white n this does keep them from burning. It isn't pricey i think dor a 2 pack i paid 10 dollars. It does last but sometimes ill have to apply it 2 or 3 times.
Hannah B.
Mansfield , OH
Wasn't really impressed with this brand. No matter what my daughter ended up a little red! Switched to Arbonne spray SPF 40 and have had no issues and no reapplying! We live in South Carolina and are constantly at the beach or pool unfortunately banana boat just wasn't for us.
Jessica B.
Jacksonville , NC
I got this to use for my 2 year old and I was very pleased with it. We where out at the beach all day, and he didn't burn at all. It was my first time using the product, I got it from target. It smells pretty nice, and drys quickly! I would definalty recommend to others!
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
This works great for my 7 month old. I love the fact that it goes on white so I know I'm getting a good layer of protection for her fair skin in the harsh sun. I put it on my fiance and they had a great time in the pool without me worrying about them getting burned.
Corina T.
Montclair, CA
I prefer this for me because the uv protection is high. My skin is very sensitive to the sun. This gives me good protection. It's gentle enough to use on my face and neck. The cost is pretty reasonable and is typically priced like other brands. It's a good product.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?