BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Samantha F.
I use baby sunscreen because I think it lasts longer no matter what SPF, no brand wants to be known for burning babies skin so I figure they'll make sure the formula is great if they are going to specifically label it "baby"
Dalia M.
Modesto, CA
This I have used every summer for my baby girl she's now give and move to something different but I have my 5 months baby and am definitely going to be using on him all this summer.highly recommended always been using this.
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
This is the only Sunblock I use on my 5 kids, even the one who are teenagers! I want to know they are protected, they want to know it won't burn if it gets in their eyes. It has always delivered on both accounts. My go to!!
Danielle A.
Erlanger, KY
This is honestly my favorite brand of sunscreen for babies. I have never had an issue with it wearing off too soon, or easily. Two kids later and many bright summers, I wouldn't consider using anything else for babies skin.
Dayonara P.
Kissimmee, FL
I live in florida, so we are located right next to the sun lol. So, sunscreen is always needed. I have been using bamana boat for so many years. Due to our sensitivity of skin, we use the baby version. It does the job good
Felicia M.
Key West, FL
We have just had a baby and of course we want to protect her skin... I love the brand but i think the baby sunscreen lacks...It is so thick it is very hard to appy and has a very strong odor. It does work though so 3 stars
Jamie R.
My daughter had a very fair complexion so frequent sunscreen is a MUST. I've actually forgotten to reapply and she still didn't get sunburnt so it lasts a long time. It's not sticky and covers well with a pleasant scent.
Jessica W.
Great product for my little girl. It is amazing and works awesome while summer vacation is underway. The only reason I gave 4 stars is its a little pricey. If they could lower price just a little I would give 5 stars!!!
Ashley D.
New Albany, IN
Wasn't a bad sunscreen for the price. I felt like I was applying it more often than the bottle recommended especially after getting in and out of the water. Did a fairly good job but hard to get rubbed all the way in.
Alaina  C.
This sunscreen is great for my kids and even me! It keeps them protected from the sun. The packaging is bright so it stands out in my beach bag or diaper bag! I purchased this at Walmart and would purchase it again.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?