BY BANANA BOAT #80 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Chelsey C.
Flint, MI
I really like this brand. We used it a lot when my daughter was a baby. We bought it at walmart supercenter. We go between using the baby sunscreen and kids sunscreen. One for higher spf and gentler on her skin. Yes I would recommend it to others!!
Christina E.
Love this sunscreen. The fragrance is so mild and it applies so easily just a little bit goes a long way to help keep myself and my kids protected from the suns harmful rays. The formula is so mild it's perfect even for the most sensitive of skin.
Yaritza I.
Fayetteville, NC
As a mother of two I've always turned to this sunscreen to protect my precious kiddos skin. Out of everything I've tried I believe it's the one sunscreen that has worked the best and lasted the longest inbetween applications with few touch ups.
Molly W.
Love this for my 7 month old! Goes on smooth and has a pleasant smell. She was outside all day in the shade but I still wanted her protected. Applied it twice and she didn't break out or get a sunburn! This will be my sunscreen for the summer!
Amber M.
Thomaston, Ga
I don't particurally care for all of the chemicals and have found a more "natural" alternative for my baby. However, it does do it's job. It has a great price. I probably won't buy again. But, probably only because of the active ingredients.
Stephanie M.
Our family loves banana boat spf 50 for our kids! When it is applied it certainly goes a long way and I feel like my babies are fully covered. It is long lasting! Our family trusts this brand it is great on our skin because we have eczema.
Leigha M.
Matteson, IL
I am a new mom and want to protect my baby girl from any and everything so knowing that this is safe to use on her sensitive skin and will protect her while out I the sun gives me comfort and reassurance. She doesn't mind it either.
Kasey T.
Hanceville, AL
This product is AWESOME! We have been in the sun SO much this summer, and my one year old has not been sunburned a single time. It does a great job of protecting her sensitive baby skin! This is the only baby sunscreen I will use!
Nicole A.
I have very sensitive skin and burn pretty easily and I used this and it was really great! It left some white residue but that's to be expected when I'm putting a lot on. Well worth the money, and I would definitely use it again
shaunte r.
Great for babies love it and will continue to keep using this product best bought from Walgreen. Always cover up in the sun and do not be cheap about it eczema runs in my family and this is a great product to use. Lease do try
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?