BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Rosalyn D.
This is one of the most effective and longest-lasting body sunscreens I've used (of course follow the re-application recommendations and as with all sunscreens, apply more than you think you need). It is conveniently unscented, so I don't have to worry about it competing with my perfume. It does have a white cast though, which never fades or absorbs completely. Because of that, I can't use it as a daily under-makeup sunscreen.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I love Banana Boat products for the kids especially. This summer my 10 month old is ready for the pool and I want to make sure his delicate skin is protected. I ended up buying another Banana Boat product, but this one works really well too. It smells good and I applied it generously. He was only in the pool for an hour at the most, but it protected his skin and there was no rash or red spots. I would recommend giving this a try for your little ones.
Kelsey M.
I use Banana Boat Baby for myself because other sunscreens have avobenzone and other chemicals that react with my hard water and leave an orange residue on me that I need to scrub off in the shower. Not to mention the health risks associated with the typical sunscreen chemicals. There are others that don't have avobenzone but this is definitely the most inexpensive and it has a good texture to it. Mineral sunscreens would be better, but are more expensive and are hard to spread.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
This Sunscreen worked great for my son! We took a trip to sixflags and it was blaming hot. We put this on him twice throughout the day. He didn't get burned at all and it didn't irritate his sensitive skin. It also great that it can can be used around the eyes. It's supposed to be tear free but we didn't get it on his eyes so I'm not sure of it really is pretty not and I would rather not find out.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
I know it's kind of strange, but this is the only sunscreen I can put on my face without it breaking me out. With normal sunscreen, if I put it on my face, not only will I breakout, but my face will feel like it's on fire. Sure, my fave is always a bit paler than the rest of my body, but it's well worth not having blisters and dry patches all over my face!
Jossie V.
Love this stuff !!! At first I was a bit iffy about it but after giving it a try it was great!! We were out in the sun basically all day. Of course I reapply as suggested.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
This is a great SPF product for children and adults. It is tear-free and sting-free so it's perfect for using all over your body and face. If you're playing heavy sports that make you sweat or playing water sports, you don't have to be afraid that the moisture will run the product into your eyes and sting them as some other products do.
Amber B.
Raceland, LA
I use Banana Boat Baby on my children when we will be outside. I use a higher SPF when I know we will be outside for a long time. Banana Boat is the brand I trust my baby's skin to and they have never let me down. I have used this sunscreen for fairs, beaches, and pool time but I have also used it for hanging out in our backyard. It doesn't feel greasy or oily and it doesn't have an odor like some sunscreens I have used before.
Jasmine T.
Perfect for your little ones! And perfect for the kids that have sensitive skin. Smells great and doesn't run into the eyes when swimming or sweating. I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old with eczema and this sunscreen works best for them.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Giving this 3 stars because it was not very good in the water. It did stay on but there was a film over the pool and our Grandsons got "slimy" when the played in the water. They did not get sunburned so I guess it served its purpose but would probably try another product before going back to this.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?