BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Farm S.
Farm S.
Fairfield, CA
Alway use this brand on my younger brother and myself for my face, beacuse it is really gentle on the skin. walmart always has a good select of sunblock so i always go there. it def kept my skin protected and i always make sure i have it in stock at my house
Katie E.
Katie E.
We purchased this for my daughter. Although we often used a sun hat instead of sunscreen, when we did use this it seemed very effective. We picked it up at Walmart for a decent price. It will last us a long time but I suspect to buy it again when we run out.
Skyann S.
Skyann S.
Bealeton, VA
Might be one of the best baby sunscreens out there. The only con I have is the white reside it leaves behind. Otherwise it has a great smell and literally repeals the sun off of the babies I use this on in my class. I would recommend for any mom out there.
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.
This is the only sunblock my kids can wear. Other sunblocks sting and burn them really bad. It's definitely worth the price therefore I will buy again. It's very good for sensitive skin and protects skin from sun. No room for improvement it works perfect.
mallory s.
mallory s.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a very good prpduct. we use this on my nephew & he never gets a sunburn. it works very well. the price for it is good & affordable. i have used banana boat for years & i love their products. it would be perfect if it stayed on longer in the water.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Muskegon, MI
I purchase this for my daughter, during the summer months. It works great for her skin and protects her from the harmful rays of sun exposure! She's outside constantly during summer and she loves her lotion. It smells great and is nice and lightweight.
xitlali d.
xitlali d.
Lancaster, CA
The best when it comes to protecting my little boys sensitive skin from the sun! Wouldn't change it started when he was 1 he's now going to be 3 and no problems since I switched him to it will continue to buy for sure and I would recommend to any mommy
Perla S.
Perla S.
San Luis, AZ
Baby sunscreen is tear free and safe for baby, is good all season of the year but in summer and pool is one must it have, i repeat user at buy this products at walgreens, walmart, target, sams and cvs i recomment this product for baby's because is good
Leona g.
Leona g.
It was really great for my newborn baby at the time. it was very gentle for his skin. it is also good to for not giving him sun burn. this was the 1st time using but now am a repeater @nd it was effective . it's definitely recommend to others worth it
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
I love Banana Boat baby sunblock. I have slightly sensitive skin and am very pale. My two young children and I burn quickly. I love that this sunblock goes on easily, absorbs quickly, and isn't greasy. It also doesn't irritate mine or my baby's skin.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?