BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
This is a must have for this summer as I have an almost 4 month old! Her skin is still super sensitive and we keep her out of the sun for the most part, but it's nice to have the piece of mind that's she's protected!
vang y.
Sacramento, CA
I have sensitive skin that burns easily, so finding a sunscreen that works without causing irritation is difficult. Usually, going for the "baby" sunscreen is a fail-safe; if they're recommending you use it on a baby, it better be gentle, water proof, and it better block the sun. However, Bananaboat's Baby sunblock did not work for me. At all. I used this on two occasions where I visited the beach in HI. The first time I applied the sunblock twice to dry skin every hour and a half and still got severely burned (pain for 3 days, swelling, headache, fatigue). The next time, figuring I just didn't apply it often enough, I applied the sunblock 3 times over a period of 3 hours, once every hour. It was less severe but I still got burned enough to vow never to use this product again. Maybe it would have worked if I stayed out of the water all day, but even when applied to dry skin and letting it soak in for 15-20 minutes before getting it wet, it failed. Considering my experience with this product as an adult, I would never recommend that anyone use it on their baby or child, esp. at the pool or beach.
Myshella D.
Centralia , WA
This stuff is amazing! It goes on thick! When I take my kids to the lake I don't have to re apply and they never burn. I highly recommend for your children ☺ I usually buy at walmart, they have the best prices.
Sara M.
this is a must for my little one in the summer! the straight hot summer heat isnt good for a toddler and using this helps me worry less. it has great spf, it doesnt wear off easily. it's amazingly waterproof and it goes on super easily.
BriAnn M.
Pikeville, KY
My first choice for my infants sun block. Ive trusted banana boat for years but one thing you have to remember is to reapply & reapply because the more you handle your baby, the more likely you are to rub the sunblock off.
Samantha B.
This worked good against the harsh Florida summer rays. My 9 month old daughter didn't get burnt and its safe for the baby which I love. Its splash and swim proof so we could put her legs in the water.
Sofia P.
Love this sunblock,its not harsh on my kids skin. Only down fall about it being water proof is that its so hard to come off due bath time. Other than that a great buy,and inexpensive.
Lacey F.
Banana Boat baby goes on thick and blends easily. It is a little pricy but can you really put a price on your baby's safety? It protected my baby from a sunburn so what more could you want?
brianna l.
This sunscreen is so thick and hard to spread out. Because of this my family and I got burnt in spots that we thought we covered but missed. It also leaves a heavy white cast.
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
When it comes to my baby, protecting her is my number one concern and priority. She is extremely fair skinned, and gets red at even the idea of sun. I bought Banana boat baby because of its SPF proof and sensative skin formula. I had never tried it before but knew it was a trusted brand. It has worked fabulously. It's not too thick and heavy, it's not overly scented, and doesn't run. I can relax a little easier knowing my baby is protected and comfortable thanks to this product. It's definitely a beachance bag, diaper bag, purse MUST.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?