BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It's a must have here in hot sunny Florida. My whole family uses it. We don't leave home without it. I travel with a bottle every where we go. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This is my favorite sunscreen for kids. It is zinc based so it keeps you extremely protected from the sun and is mineral based so it's more natural the other sunscreen. It does leave a white cast on your skin from the zinc but it's minimal and well worth the UV protection. Smells great and absorbs nice on skin. Keeps my red headed little girl burn free so I'm a fan!
Lola C.
Perry, GA
This sunscreen is great because it has no bad chemicals like most other sunscreens are made of. This sunscreen is made from zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Very gentle, safe, and my red headed baby never once burns with this sunscreen.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
My kids are 6 years old now we have been using this sunscreen since they were babies. It works wonders it is water proof for up to 80 minutes so as long as you re apply they will be good. They have never got sun burn while using this product I believe it comes in higher spf as well. I love this product.
Amy C.
Augusta, GA
This is the only sunscreen I use. It contains physical UVA/UVB blockers as opposed to chemical ones, which makes me feel safer using it on my girl or myself. It can take a little while to rub in properly, but it's protection is long lasting. I've used it for years and have never been burned.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Staple item in my simmer diaper bag. And baby has yet to get a burn. No burn when I get in baby's eyes, which unfortunately is often. It goes on thick enough that I can see where I have and have no applied, but rubs in easy enough that he doesn't look like a ghost!
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
We LOVE this product! We use it on our three year old and one year old and they haven't gotten "kissed by the sun" once! We love that it stays on even in the water and doesn't sting their eyes. Plus, it's not super greasy and doesn't melt in the heat either!
Pia M.
Cheyenne, WY
This product is a little on the thick side. The thickness reduces its ability to glide on the skin easily. It smells a little stronger than you would expect from a sunscreen. It is greasy! It's sunblocking ability compared to any other sunscreen is the same.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I bought this product from Walmart. This is my go to sunscreen for my 4 year old. It's very general on the skin. He has very sensitive skin. It's not too expensive. And it's long wearing I mean my boy can be in the water for hours and he never gets burn. I do need to apply twice but that's it.
Sara S.
Fleetwood, PA
My baby has never burned or has gotten red from the sun while using this product. He always gets tan and it's so easy to apply. Never hurts his eyes and is quick and easy when he is wiggling around. I love this product!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?