BY BANANA BOAT #80 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Erica G.
Mount Wolf, PA
This one is a summer staple. Always bring it with us to the beach, pool, or any other outdoor activity. I love that it is tear free because I have sensitivities to normal sunscreens if I sweat. This gives me no issues. It stays for about 2 hours before needing to reapply.
Jessica B.
Jacksonville , NC
I got this to use for my 2 year old and I was very pleased with it. We where out at the beach all day, and he didn't burn at all. It was my first time using the product, I got it from target. It smells pretty nice, and drys quickly! I would definalty recommend to others!
samantha m.
Springfield, OR
this is a product that i keep coming back to. not only is it great for my 8 month old daughter but i use it as well. being a pale redhead with sensitive skin makes it hard to find a good sunblock but i feel like banana boat really hit the nail on the head with this one.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have just started using this. It smells nice and so far no reaction. It's a lil thick and I have to use a tiny bit so that I don't leave streaks. It doesn't seem to bother my son. It does make him look shiny so I guess it doesn't absorb well. It's pretty ok overall.
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
I love using this I have one at my house and I am in love it and summer is here and I will needed this a lot and I think people should try this out because it amazing tomorrow I and going to swim so I really really really need this love it so much go and try it guys
Kristen L.
This is great to use on little ones but for the paren't or caretaker having that cakey sunscreen on your hands after is not great... I would prefer to use the spray sunscreen but the thing about that is you still have to rub it in but it's not all cakey on your hands
Zunnilda R.
Bronx, NY
This looks so white when I opened it that I thought I was going to look like Dr.Moureau on the island but in fact is pretty effective for it to be my first time using it lasted very well while swiming and bought it at walgreens during one of my trips to puerto rico.
Stephanie P.
Universal City, TX
This works great for my 7 month old. I love the fact that it goes on white so I know I'm getting a good layer of protection for her fair skin in the harsh sun. I put it on my fiance and they had a great time in the pool without me worrying about them getting burned.
Corina T.
Montclair, CA
I prefer this for me because the uv protection is high. My skin is very sensitive to the sun. This gives me good protection. It's gentle enough to use on my face and neck. The cost is pretty reasonable and is typically priced like other brands. It's a good product.
Susan R.
I love Banana Boat products because they are consistent and dependable. I started using this when my kids were younger and ended up using it for myself - if it's safe for kids, I figure it's safe for adults! It's hypoallergenic and guards against UVA & UVB rays.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?