BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Kimberly M.
Great for babies when at the beach or simply a day out in the sun. Can find at your local drugstore.
india w.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great. I used this for my nephew over the summer at the beach and it helps on infants so don’t worry!
Joanne M.
Use on the face. Very gentle and only put on once. Washes off well. Not greasy or heavy on the skin .
Ziphora D.
Don't put your baby in the sun without this. Their skin is so sensitive and this works amazing on it!
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
This isn't at all natural but it's the best sunscreen I've found so far. My kids never burn with it
abbie m.
i am very pale and this sunscreen protects my skin in the sun and when i go in the water as well
Carlee P.
Great product for people with sensitive skin! Love using this on my face and on young children.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
This product works great. I've used it many times on my little ones never had a problem with it.
Amii N.
I have a younger cousin who gets allergic reactions to some sun screens but this is pretty mild.
Amy W.
Lockhart, TX
I love this particular one. It's A family favorite around here, I wish it came in a huge bottle!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?