BY BANANA BOAT #80 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Krystianna D.
Absolutely amazing! Does wonders for tattoos! That's the only reason I bought it was to stop my tattoos from burning, and I swear by this stuff now! Definitely worth stocking up on for summer time! Leaves a really nice smell too rather than that yucky horrible sun lotion smell other ones have! Totally recommend!
Gary S.
I use this product personally because i need to use something on my face. it is both tear free and strong enough to block the sun most of the day without reapplying. I also use it for my children, so i just buy one product instead of many.
Robyn S.
Vauxhall , Alberta
I use this product on my kids and it 100% protects them from the sun. You do need to let it dry a little before you take them outside as my son went out before it was dry and the dirt stuck to him like glue
Lisa P.
I prefer to use a high spf sunscreen for myself and love that I can use this for my daughter as well. It has no smell and absorbs well without an oily film. It offers excellent protection.
Hayley W.
Sheridan, IL
I bought this sunscreen for my two kids. We spend a lot of time outside and neither one of them have gotten burned at all. I will definitely be buying more as soon as ours runs out.
Jessica B.
I really like this sunscreen for my child. It's easy to blend, doesn't have a bad smell and works great! I think it's fairly priced as you get a lot of product in the bottle.
Steph C.
Elmira, ON
I don't find that this worked very well for my son. He has sensitive skin and before even going into the son his skin would be red as soon as I put it on.
Jo M.
London
I wouldn't dream of using anything else for my baby girl. This product is superb- non greasy, Easily absorbed and absolutely non allergenic.
Lusinita M.
It's an awesome product, my baby loves having it on and it's not sticky at all. Also love how easy it is to apply and great for the beach.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
I use this sunscreen on my 10 month old and have no problems with it! She hasn't gotten a sun burn yet so it's doing its job
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?