BY BANANA BOAT #80 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Sarah G.
I use this on the kids i baby'sit. They don't even get color when they wear this. They have not burnt once. I usually reapply it every 3-4 hours just to make sure. They have really fair skin.
Amanda P.
We use this on my toddler. It works just like its supposed to. Thick and creamy and gentle on his skin.
miranda s.
Canonsburg, PA
This sunscreen worked very well and it didn't irritate sensitive skin with eczema. It was a very good sunscreen.
Jaimie K.
Luckey, OH
I love this for kids. Seems to work good. Love the smell of it too doesn't have nasty smell like other sun blocks.
nicole b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I have very pale skin and i need something with a high spf and this has 50 my aunt always purchases this for her babies so i gave it a try and keep re-purchasing it ever since plus spf is very important to protect your skin from harmful sun rays // cancer etc ..
maria m.
I got this for my baby it works well its cheap too so that's good. I like how it doesn't have a smell to it and how it dissolved right away.
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
I'm an adult with sensitive skin and burn like crazy, so I'll admit that sometimes I use baby sunscreens. I really like this one because it's good for my sensitive skin and it works as well as regular Banana Boat.
Amanda W.
I use Banana Boat Baby Sunblock for my
2 year old son. I have tried several different brands but keep coming back to Banana Boat because it is my favorite. My son has very fair skin and we have not had a burn yet. We spend a lot of time playing in the water and I like that I can be confident that as long as I reapply as per the directions he won't get a burn.
I also like that it isn't overly greasy.

Kimberly P.
My kids are very fair skinned and also have very sensitive skin. This sunscreen is my summer must have it goes on nice and smooth and offers great sun protection. It also doesn't irritate their skin and to date have not had and sunburns and they are outside everyday. I even use it on myself! It smells nice and light and doesn't feel greasy after applied like spray on sun screen.
Lizzy H.
Caguas
This a really good not only for baby but for adults too.This products can protect more than an actually a "normal" sunblock.why? Well a baby has a very sensitive skin and it has to be protected so they make this product for protecting a really sensitive skin, a baby skin. So just because it say baby doesn't mean it couldn't protect less maybe it can protect more.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?