BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Malinda C.
Malinda C.
Its light weight, I put it on my baby & it's easy to get off of my hands afterwards. She's only 8 months so she rubs her eyes sometimes and nothing ever gets into her eyes. I love this stuff!!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Moncton, NB
I don't particularly like the smell of this product and its not gentle enough to use on my children's skin it cause rashes, i will use it for my skin and it leaves a white cast no matter how well you rub it in, it also leaves a greasy residue
AMBER T.
AMBER T.
Oshawa, ON
Is there anyone who has tried this on their babes with sensitive skin and can let me know if they broke out from it or not? my daughter has very sensitive skin so I have been having trouble finding a sunblock that she can use. I have heard good things about this one so far, just want to hear some opinion on the sensitive skin side of it!

Krystal V.
Krystal V.
Bolton
I use this and the waterproof one an dthe sport one for my kids an di love ot ot works.
Melissa  W.
Melissa W.
I use this on all of my children, and none of them ever get burned (reapplied as directed). It also smells great for a baby formula sunscreen which is rare!
Natercia D.
Natercia D.
scarborough , ontario, ON
I found it sticky and hard to apply. It also did not provide the waterproof protection it promised. Only my daughters feet were poking out of the stroller and she had serious tan lines from her sandals.
Karla B.
Karla B.
San José del cabo B.C.S.
I really in Love of this sunscreen..
When my baby use this never cry for her eyes and smells so good
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Puente Alto, Santiago
I hate how it smells, it feels like glue but with a little bit of sweetness, I don't know how to explain it in a better way. Avoiding that point, it is a pretty good sunscreen for kids and adults I actually prefer to use baby ones since they take better care of my skin.
Olive S.
Olive S.
This product is nice and it does a great job, it's just way too messy, after you apply you need to be able to wash your hands and sometimes that's not possible. I prefer the spary or stick blocks
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
My face is so refresh when im aply this product
This product is so Good cause protect My skin all day and doesnt oily.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?