BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Brittney B.
I've used this for a long time and baby has never had a sunburn! Easy to apply and price is affordable.
Jenna E.
Fort Worth, TX
My kids have never been burned when using this product! We trust Banana Boat to protect our kids' skin.
Karen M.
Beverly, MA
I get this for me as my skin is super sensitive to parabens and this works awesome in the tropical sun.
Mary M.
Knoxville
Works great.. It's for babies, but the whole family uses it. Love it.. We enjoy banana boats products.
Lydia S.
Love it! Use it on my kids all the time! Best one ever. It's pretty good price, not to bad not pricey.
Trina S.
My husband has sensitive skin and easily gets sunburns. Banana boat works great on his sensitive skin.
Amanda P.
We use this on my toddler. It works just like its supposed to. Thick and creamy and gentle on his skin.
Sara H.
Clarkston, WA
Great sunscreen. It doesn't dry down when applied in the heat. Purchased at Walmart over the summer.
Simeta A.
Banana boat goes on smooth and stays on the duaration. You need very few reapplied with this product.
Tracy C.
El Paso, TX
Great brand good smell good price not much you can really complain about when going with this brand.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?