BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Lusinita M.
Lusinita M.
It's an awesome product, my baby loves having it on and it's not sticky at all. Also love how easy it is to apply and great for the beach.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
I use this sunscreen on my 10 month old and have no problems with it! She hasn't gotten a sun burn yet so it's doing its job
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
england
This is by far the best sun screen I could have chosen for my 1 year old daughter. SPF 50 and it hasn't failed us yet.
Celina W.
Celina W.
This is always great for my kids. One has asthma so the cream is always better.
It isn't too thick or oily
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Ash flat, AR
This is my go to summer product! I use it on my girl with eczema and they have no problems and never burn.
katherine m.
katherine m.
leighton buzzard
I love this suncream it's fab for the kids and there skin has never react to it not sticky which I love
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
This is great for babies! The scent is very mild so it's good for sensitive skin and it works great
Brenda O.
Brenda O.
chihuahua
i don't like this products I'm sorry but I do not very good much less if the product is for babies
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Caracas
Excellent product especially for the smallest of the house that always have the skin a little more sensitive. It is quite water resistant which makes the product applications decrease! It has a good presentation and is accessible.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Mattawa, ON
I use this on my little one. I love it! Smells good, applies well, package is cute in pink you know it's for little ones. I find she can stay out longer than with most other sunscreens and doesn't leave her all greasy.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?