BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Leeann M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product. Kept my baby from getting sunburned when we travels to Florida or even going for a walk.
Crystal S.
El Paso, TX
Used all the time while living in Hawaii. My kids were well protected and never burned from the sun at all.
Alex M.
Goldsboro, NC
This sunscreen is great for putting on your kids (and self) before going to the beach or an amusement park!
Nicole W.
Love banana boat! No harsh ingredient added. Goes in smooth, lasts, absorbs nicely, haven't had any issues
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great product! The scent is not unpleasant and works well all the kids and baby!! Great product in my book!
Lissette A.
This formula smells better than the "adult" sunblock. I use the baby formula because i have sensitive skin.
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
I like this sunscreen, smells good works good and is sensitive on my little ones skin. Stayed on well too!
DEVAN D.
Lakewood, OH
I used this on my kids when they were babies. I loved the product and the fragrance. It got the job done.
Alisha H.
Works ok for babies but not my favorite sunscreen. I feel like I have to reapply often or you will burn.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
This is awesome sunblock for my daughters eczema skin. A lot of creams burn her skin but this is gentle!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?