BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Brittany S.
I can use this on my son (under two) and it works wonders! It gets the job done and never irritates his skin!
Angie R.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this sun block it is a high spf and last a long time before having to reapply and water resistant also
brittany y.
Imler, PA
This is one of my all time favorite products! Never had any complaints. Love love love it! A++++++++++++++++
Sonia S.
Loves how well this protects my baby's skin. It smells good last long. Very affordable and great on the skin.
Shakira H.
Love tear free because the kids use this and would hate for them to get wet and get sunscreen in their eyes.
Jessica S.
I have been using this sunscreen since my babies were tiny, and neither have had a sunburn in their lives.
Ellyse F.
Gaylord, MN
We use this sunscreen at my boyfriends moms daycare and it has never failed ! Total protection from the sun
queen v.
Temple City, CA
ONE OF MY FAVORITE SUNSCREENS !! it wont leave my skin feeling oily or greasy, it gives amazing coverage !
Christina V.
Arcata, CA
I like using the lotion more than the spray. I find that it lasts longer and leaves my skin feeling better.
Jossy R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Este producto me parese muy efectivo para mis ninas , con una pequena cantidad puede resultar muy efectivo.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?