BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Every year we go to Nrh2o and the sub hits haré over there. For the last 3 years we have talen our 4 year old . At first i was scared of him getting sunburned, I decided to use the banana boat for baby I followed the directions on the back of the bottle. We were there for long so I had to constantly put lotion on him and it seemed to work well.
Caro M.
Caro M.
one of the best sunscreens far, is not greasy, it's super waterproof to the pool, plus my skin is super sensitive perop this blocker me never caused irritation or anything hard enough on the skin, never I've burned crab using this block, one of the best products banana boat, is also economical and is pretty much what more can I ask?
Krystianna D.
Krystianna D.
Absolutely amazing! Does wonders for tattoos! That's the only reason I bought it was to stop my tattoos from burning, and I swear by this stuff now! Definitely worth stocking up on for summer time! Leaves a really nice smell too rather than that yucky horrible sun lotion smell other ones have! Totally recommend!
Gary S.
Gary S.
I use this product personally because i need to use something on my face. it is both tear free and strong enough to block the sun most of the day without reapplying. I also use it for my children, so i just buy one product instead of many.
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Vauxhall , Alberta
I use this product on my kids and it 100% protects them from the sun. You do need to let it dry a little before you take them outside as my son went out before it was dry and the dirt stuck to him like glue
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I prefer to use a high spf sunscreen for myself and love that I can use this for my daughter as well. It has no smell and absorbs well without an oily film. It offers excellent protection.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Sheridan, IL
I bought this sunscreen for my two kids. We spend a lot of time outside and neither one of them have gotten burned at all. I will definitely be buying more as soon as ours runs out.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I really like this sunscreen for my child. It's easy to blend, doesn't have a bad smell and works great! I think it's fairly priced as you get a lot of product in the bottle.
Steph C.
Steph C.
Waterloo, Ontario
I don't find that this worked very well for my son. He has sensitive skin and before even going into the son his skin would be red as soon as I put it on.
Jo M.
Jo M.
London
I wouldn't dream of using anything else for my baby girl. This product is superb- non greasy, Easily absorbed and absolutely non allergenic.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?