BY BANANA BOAT #80 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Stephanie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I burn very easily and am pale to no end. I had this so that I dont because I have such semsitive skin and the sun is my enemy.
Leeann M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product. Kept my baby from getting sunburned when we travels to Florida or even going for a walk.
Arianna W.
New Hartford, NY
Absolutely recommend this for any Mom! Perfect for those very sunny days at the beach. My baby hasn't gotten sunburn yet!
Alissa D.
Waterloo, WI
Love the smell and the fact that it last for hours. It is also not hard to wash off your baby
Kelsey M.
I use Banana Boat Baby for myself because other sunscreens have avobenzone and other chemicals that react with my hard water and leave an orange residue on me that I need to scrub off in the shower. Not to mention the health risks associated with the typical sunscreen chemicals. There are others that don't have avobenzone but this is definitely the most inexpensive and it has a good texture to it. Mineral sunscreens would be better, but are more expensive and are hard to spread.
Kelsi H.
Lexington, KY
The higher spf makes me feel better about our little one being out by the pool. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave her skin overly greasy
Crystal S.
El Paso, TX
Used all the time while living in Hawaii. My kids were well protected and never burned from the sun at all.
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Love this stuff!
Not only does it work well on kids, but you can also you it on yourself! I use it on my face, and it doesn't make me break out (not too heavy), and it also doesn't burn your eyes if you get it in them - major bonus! Definitely recommend this product.
negra d.
Salt Lake City, UT
love using this product on my lil guy...it works great.its a good product for babies ts tear free wish its amazing.
Gabriela O.
Dallas, TX
I used this on my youngest once. It wasn't too greasy and it was easy to put on her since she was just moving around.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?