BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Breanne D.
Breanne D.
Gentle on babies skin and protects wonderfully. Neither of my kids have been burned when using this. Def recommend!
Mia M.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
I love the fact that, even though it's safe to use on my grandbabies, it's strong enough to work on me! It smells great, doesn't feel greasy or sticky, and costs less than many competing brands.
Oceanside, CA
Has the right ingredients to keep children protected from both the uvb and uva rays from the sun
Francisca R.
Francisca R.
Far Rockaway, NY
The Banana Boat for the baby is great to help protect the raise of the sun. I use it on all of my three boys and my oldest is 6.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love Banana Boat products, and I'm glad they have sunscreen specifically designed for little ones. It's the only one that I buy for my boys. Easy to apply, I don't feel like it gets washed off too easily in the water, which is a plus.
beth s.
beth s.
Reserve, LA
I have a 3month old baby girl and my husband and i like to go crabbing a lot and its sometimes to hot so when I put it on her it works great.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
Not bad, I use this on my daughter to keep her from burning and I love the product itself. My only complaint is the tube. Because it sits on where the product comes out (often in the hot sun all day) I find it can spill out when you open the cap which is both a mess and a waste. I'd like to see some packaging improvement but I'll probably continue buying it regardless because I don't want my kid to burn and it doesn't cause her a reaction.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
I use Banana Boat Baby Sunblock for my
2 year old son. I have tried several different brands but keep coming back to Banana Boat because it is my favorite. My son has very fair skin and we have not had a burn yet. We spend a lot of time playing in the water and I like that I can be confident that as long as I reapply as per the directions he won't get a burn.
I also like that it isn't overly greasy.

Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
My kids are very fair skinned and also have very sensitive skin. This sunscreen is my summer must have it goes on nice and smooth and offers great sun protection. It also doesn't irritate their skin and to date have not had and sunburns and they are outside everyday. I even use it on myself! It smells nice and light and doesn't feel greasy after applied like spray on sun screen.
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Caguas
This a really good not only for baby but for adults too.This products can protect more than an actually a "normal" sunblock.why? Well a baby has a very sensitive skin and it has to be protected so they make this product for protecting a really sensitive skin, a baby skin. So just because it say baby doesn't mean it couldn't protect less maybe it can protect more.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?