BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Talina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I live in the sun during the summer and so do my babies. I love this sunblock for my super fair skinned babies.
Ashlee S.
FALMOUTH, KY
Love it it's great on baby skin and gentle last long and doesn't burn. Also works great in the spray bottle too
Momna A.
Astoria, NY
This product is great for kids. It makes the skin feel soft and doesn't make the kids greasy and is not sticky.
Emily T.
Super gentle on skin & protects really good against the sun. Still leaving a little tan but that's not too bad
Christine M.
Westland, MI
This is the obly sunblock I use on my kids. It is gentle on their sensitve skin. It smells good and works well.
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
This sunscreen is pretty heavy. It works well and you feel covered and protected but it feels heavy on my skin.
Kaella K.
Peoria, IL
I love this stuff. My children never get out of the water burn. It works great. This is always my go to brand.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
I love this stuff. I like the continuous spray better but it doesn't get rough on the kids skin and I like that
ashley s.
I used this on my daughter when we went to the beach & it worked great I love it! Would totally recommend this
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
I use it on my daughter.i like it. I live where the sun hits you all the time so it good for a everyday use.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?