BY BANANA BOAT #80 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Es muy bueno con la piel del bebé, no les irrita la piel y los protege de los rayos solares y no tiene sensación grasosa
Naketah O.
HOUSTON, TX
I use this sunscreen for my daughter when we going to the beach to keep her light skin from being burned from the sun.
lizi e.
Pekin, IL
Does a good job of keeping my fair skinned baby from being burned. All over happy with the product. I do reccomend this
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
This is a go to that I know will protect my little ones skin from the sun. It goes on really easy and smells good too
Tabitha A.
Groveoak, AL
I use this on my 19 month old daughter every summer it works wonderful. I definitely recommend to others. #contest
Brandy R.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing for babies, this is my go to sunscreen for kids. Have used it for years and have never switched sunscreens
Stacy L.
Carriere, MS
It works well we burn so easy and this is the best we love it and use it everytime i am in the sun and never burn
Brittany S.
I can use this on my son (under two) and it works wonders! It gets the job done and never irritates his skin!
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
I like this sunscreen, smells good works good and is sensitive on my little ones skin. Stayed on well too!
Alisha H.
Works ok for babies but not my favorite sunscreen. I feel like I have to reapply often or you will burn.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?