BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
I've used this for a long time and baby has never had a sunburn! Easy to apply and price is affordable.
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Chauncey, OH
Purchased at Walmart. The SPF protection is great. Did not get any sunburn. It is really hard to rub in all the way.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
I use Banana Boat Baby for myself because other sunscreens have avobenzone and other chemicals that react with my hard water and leave an orange residue on me that I need to scrub off in the shower. Not to mention the health risks associated with the typical sunscreen chemicals. There are others that don't have avobenzone but this is definitely the most inexpensive and it has a good texture to it. Mineral sunscreens would be better, but are more expensive and are hard to spread.
Kelsi H.
Kelsi H.
Lexington, KY
The higher spf makes me feel better about our little one being out by the pool. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave her skin overly greasy
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
This sunscreen is pretty heavy. It works well and you feel covered and protected but it feels heavy on my skin.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the best sunscreen for babies. It is true to the "no tear" statement it makes. It is much lighter on the skin than most SPF 50s out there, which makes it easier to apply. Def try this out!
erika h.
erika h.
Kissimmee , FL
Elissa S.
Elissa S.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Safe for my little one, didn't irritate her sensitive skin and we didn't have to reapply during our time at the beach.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Fleetwood, PA
Banana boat baby really is no tears. great for little faces while at the beach or park
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
Great sunscreen for babies and young kids! Smells good. High SPF protection. Doesn't burn eyes if they rub their eyes with it on. Definitely my first choice!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?