BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
I absolutely love this product it is awesome can't wait to purchase similar products from this brand it works great
Tabitha A.
Toney, AL
I use this on my 19 month old daughter every summer it works wonderful. I definitely recommend to others. #contest
April C.
I love all banana boat products and this one is no different i love using this for my kids i alway have it on hand
Destinee J.
Bells, TX
Used this for my toddler when he was a baby. Worked great! Lather it on thick and no suburb for your little ones!
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
Having sunscreen for babies is crucial. Our 11 month old wears it regularly to keep his soft baby skin protected.
Kelsi J.
Lebanon , OR
Has a good smell and has worked every time I have used it. Smells goodness cute packaging all over a good product
miranda s.
Canonsburg, PA
This sunscreen worked very well and it didn't irritate sensitive skin with eczema. It was a very good sunscreen.
Stacy L.
Carriere, MS
It works well we burn so easy and this is the best we love it and use it everytime i am in the sun and never burn
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
Seemed work in my daughter. I put it on her every time we are going to be spending long periods at a time outside.
Summer B.
Hayden
Great product covers great a little pricey but is well worth the product, smells good to. Even when they sweat
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?