BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Easy-peasy and dependable. I skip the spray for kids because they can breathe all that crap in. This lotion is tried and true and, of course, smells deliciously like bananas. I find the high SPF does a solid job at protection and I don't have to reply every time water touches their skin.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
I get this every year for my kids. I actully use the spray bottle but its all the same. My youngest and oldest are white white white n this does keep them from burning. It isn't pricey i think dor a 2 pack i paid 10 dollars. It does last but sometimes ill have to apply it 2 or 3 times.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Best baby sunscreen ever! Love this for my babies! Keeps them from getting too much sun. Long lasting. The price is great, but I would pay almost any amount to keep my kids protected from too much sun. Packaging is cute and fun! I will purchase this product again and would recommend
Great sunscreen!!! I use this for my daughter and have never had issues. It's easy to apply and doesn't make her skin feel icky, it's great for all ages and provides lots of sun protection. This is a great product for anyone with kids and i will most likely buy this in the future.
Jane S.
Jane S.
This sunscreen lotion has no tearing, no stinging, just one happy little baby! Ultra-gentle formula is non-stinging to my baby's eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby's sensitive skin. I would recommend this to the parents specially if their child has a sensitive skin.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mansfield , OH
Wasn't really impressed with this brand. No matter what my daughter ended up a little red! Switched to Arbonne spray SPF 40 and have had no issues and no reapplying! We live in South Carolina and are constantly at the beach or pool unfortunately banana boat just wasn't for us.
molly d.
molly d.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my first child and because of that I want to use the best products when I can and this is the best baby sunscreen you can get at Walmart for the great pricing as well . It works well and hasn't resulted in a single sun burn this summer! I tell everyone its my favorite
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
I super love this sunscreen! I know it's for kids, but I only use physical sunblocks (non-chemical based) myself for health reasons and this meets all criteria. It's scent free, color free, non greasy and does not leave a whitish cast like a typical zinc based sunblock does.
J G.
J G.
Beulaville, NC
This sunscreen is hard to apply because it is very thick. It also leaves a white cast on tan skin. It does last for about 45 minutes in water but it also beads leaving spots on skin. If you use this product on kids make sure to reapply every 45 minutes. It is also tear free.
Dayna V.
Dayna V.
Philadelphia, PA
Use this for my 1 & 4 year olds great coverage and quick application I like it more than the spray mainly because from my experience it lasts a bit longer before I need to reapply. It's also great for their sensitive skin. I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?